You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Howard Webb

RobbieOR

1. No I haven't.

2. You're a cunt and you need to be told. My few imperfections are, thankfully, physical. Unfortunately theres no "be less of a massive cunt" diet, so you're in trouble.

3. You contribute fuck all else, so I'll counteract this by having some fun with you from time to time when I feel like it. Shooting fish in a barrel kills time. And fish.

Will be in touch.

Fat, uptight cunt. :).

• Downvote 1

And smilies are frowned upon round these here parts.

There's your problem, right there.

Here's another conundrum: Do you think you're uptight cos you're fat? Or fat cos you're uptight? It's an interesting one to ask your therapist.

Right, this time I will definitely leave you to it.

G'night!

There's your problem, right there.

Here's another conundrum: Do you think you're uptight cos you're fat? Or fat cos you're uptight? It's an interesting one to ask your therapist.

Right, this time I will definitely leave you to it.

I'm definitly not uptight. You should read the GF occasionally. It would be a release for you.

Fat. Unfortunately heading that way. Cunt? No. But you are.

Don't call me. I'll call you. A cunt.

Do you not ever think maybe, just maybe, it's you that has got the problem Major Tom? You seem to regularly fall out with a lot of people on here. I honestly don't understand you, you've only got a casual interest in football and Liverpool but you are never off the site. It's bizaare. Once again your original quote:

Well, I wasn't born or raised in Liverpool so I guess I am an outsider. But I don't particularly care. I'm very proud of the city (if not the country) I was born and raised.

Why? And what makes you think I don't? Is there some test you wish me to pass to confirm my angst if we lose and elation should we win? Football isn't my favourite sport and LFC isn't my favourite sporting team. I guess that shows in some of my opinions. But it doesn't make them any less valid. Obviously. It probably makes them more-so actually, as I am blessed with the gift of objectivity.

I have a casual interest in Liverpool and football but I am gutted when we lose and pleased when we win. Just not to the same extent as other teams and sportsmen/women I follow in other sports.

• Upvote 2

Do you not ever think maybe, just maybe, it's you that has got the problem Major Tom? You seem to regularly fall out with a lot of people on here. I honestly don't understand you, you've only got a casual interest in football and Liverpool but you are never off the site. It's bizaare. Once again your original quote:

What actually do you need to understand? I fall out with people on this site because I don't go along with popular opinions. I don't happen to think the FA favours Man Utd. I don't think Webb is corrupt. I don't believe there is an agenda against Liverpool.So I say so. And people get pissed off. I don't care, though. I am not on this forum to make friends. And I can also accept that people have different opinions. Stupid me.

Though, people's (probably yours as well) issues with me on this site stem mainly from my views on the Suarez racism case and they often harp back to it as the poster has done in this thread. Just another example of me not following the narrative and people getting pissed off with it.

That's the crux of it. So if you think I have a problem in that I think for myself and am not afraid to say so, then, yes, I have that problem. But I make no apologies for that. If you think my problem is that football isn't my favourite sport, then I don't really apologise for that, either.

• Upvote 1

I'm not really arsed what you post, have at it. I am puzzled why you spend so much time arguing with people on the internet about a sport you are only casually interested in.

Because he's a WUM. Deliberately taking an antagonistic stance about issues which you don't care about in order to get a rise out of people who do can't be classed as anything else.

Thinking about it, he's just Code without the determination or ability to get under peoples skin. Code Zero, if you like.

• Upvote 1

I'm not really arsed what you post, have at it. I am puzzled why you spend so much time arguing with people on the internet about a sport you are only casually interested in.

But I am really not sure why you would care about this or why it would bother you. Or anyone else, really. It's a forum and will attract all different kinds of fans.

It doesn't bother me, I'm just casually interested in discussing it.

Seriously though, I just think you're a strange one. I know why you argue with people on here - you take the opposing view to a lot of things - I just don't know why you would bother spending the time arguing with people.

I mean I've argued with people on here because I'm passionate about the sport, but I woudn't sign up to a forum about something I've only got a casual interest in like, say, snooker and then argue with people on there.

Do you spend a lot of time on forums for whatever your favourite sport is? In fact, what is your favourite sport as you don't seem to post much, if at all, in the cricket and rugby threads on here?

But I am really not sure why you would care about this or why it would bother you. Or anyone else, really. It's a forum and will attract all different kinds of fans.

Including many who take far more than a passing interest in the club and/or sport. Surely you can understand this is the reason why some people find some of what you post antagonising?

It doesn't bother me, I'm just casually interested in discussing it.

Seriously though, I just think you're a strange one. I know why you argue with people on here - you take the opposing view to a lot of things - I just don't know why you would bother spending the time arguing with people.

I mean I've argued with people on here because I'm passionate about the sport, but I woudn't sign up to a forum about something I've only got a casual interest in like, say, snooker and then argue with people on there.

Do you spend a lot of time on forums for whatever your favourite sport is? In fact, what is your favourite sport as you don't seem to post much, if at all, in the cricket and rugby threads on here?

I actually see your point. But, the thing is, I actually agree with a lot of people on a lot of subjects on here. The ones where I don't seem particularly emotive. And that's an issue! As far as passion is concerned, I don't really need to be massively passionate about a particular sport to discuss it. I love all sports. Including football. But take Less of an interest in football than other sports. Relatively, it could stil be quite a bit, though!

As far as posting on cricket or rugby threads. They are pretty sporadic threads as far I can see. And there are forums which are dedicated to those sports making them far busier. All the time. Not just around the Ashes or CWC or 6N or RWC.

Including many who take far more than a passing interest in the club and/or sport. Surely you can understand this is the reason why some people find some of what you post antagonising?

Did I say I didn't understand that? It's pretty fucking obvious I antagonise people here, including you. Do I do it on purpose? No. And that's the important thing here. I'm no WUM. I have (marginally) better and more interesting things to do with my life!

• Upvote 1

Did I say I didn't understand that? It's pretty fucking obvious I antagonise people here, including you. Do I do it on purpose? No. And that's the important thing here. I'm no WUM. I have (marginally) better and more interesting things to do with my life!

If you do understand it, stop being a cunt.

Fair enough, I'm off to bed now so won't do a long post on the subject. Like I said you're obviously free to post whatever you want where you want but for people from the city and beyond who live for the club your stance on emotive subjects can seem antagonistic like Jairz said.