You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Howard Webb

RobbieOR

A few days on and I'm basically over it, I've got used to the fact the were not getting any of the big decisions, I've got used to the fact the referees in this country are just a crock of shit.

How the media hasn't turned of Mourinho I'll never know, it's clear to see he was just being a cunt to divert attention, how hasn't anyone pulled in on it? No doubt he'd have sulked like a spoilt little prick and walked away whilst being interviewed. He took a vow of silence to the Spanish media and I'm guessing the British press are shit scared of their loveable mischief making scoundrel doing it to them. He is clever I'll give him that, any conscientious decision will 9 times out of 10 go his teams way. It's pathetic. Whoever shouts the loudest is right, not the person who's talking the most sense, the loudest.

Actually fuck it, I'm not over it. I'd have liked them to interview Luis straight after the game and told him what Mourinho said, to see his reaction. And Henderson for that matter.

A few days on and I'm basically over it, I've got used to the fact the were not getting any of the big decisions, I've got used to the fact the referees in this country are just a crock of shit.

How the media hasn't turned of Mourinho I'll never know, it's clear to see he was just being a cunt to divert attention, how hasn't anyone pulled in on it? No doubt he'd have sulked like a spoilt little prick and walked away whilst being interviewed. He took a vow of silence to the Spanish media and I'm guessing the British press are shit scared of their loveable mischief making scoundrel doing it to them. He is clever I'll give him that, any conscientious decision will 9 times out of 10 go his teams way. It's pathetic. Whoever shouts the loudest is right, not the person who's talking the most sense, the loudest.

Actually fuck it, I'm not over it. I'd have liked them to interview Luis straight after the game and told him what Mourinho said, to see his reaction. And Henderson for that matter.

The Spanish press saw him for what he was which is why spat his dummy with them. I personally suspected this was why he was so keen to come back to England, as he knew he'd have the press's tongue lodged up his hoop, no matter what bullshit he chatted. See the lack of press exasperation over the treatment of Juan Mata, I suspect any other foreign manager would have been roundly ridiculed in similar circumstances.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

The day the music died. Don Mclean,

A result in which we could have went above Chelswa in the table. The Chelsea manager calling our player a cheat, Another awful display by Howard Webb and no backlash whatsoever from anyone at the club.

Morinihio,Terry. Eto have all given interviews post match to journalists fronting up the Chelsea position. From our side, the best part of fuck all.

A journalist once praised Gerrard as getting an interview with a main England player in a major tournament was like gold dust and Stevie was always willing to give them time. Well Stevie is England captain now. Where is he? Why, as captain of liverpool dos'nt he speak?

Rodgers press conference was fucking awfull as well, fuck Mourinio and being mates, he should have put him right in his place.

For all those saying Chelsea and Man city are not our rivals, blah blah bollocks. Picture this, chelsea win the league by a point, we miss out on fourth to man utd by a point.

I'm disappointed by it all

• Upvote 1

Unfortunately Rodgers shot his bolt too soon. He went overboard after the City game, got in a spot of bother and put himself in a position where he had to act nice no matter what. Lesson learned.

As for the press, well the TV pundits all seemed pretty clear that Mourinho was talking bollocks and Chelsea got the decisions.

The print media were another story though, running with his line about Suarez without analysis. They're hamstrung though, half unwilling shills, much like under Ferguson; Mourinho's comments get clicks and sell papers, and if you point out he's an eye-poking cunt you risk getting barred from the press conferences that you're hired to cover.

All in all, a pretty shitty state of affairs. I thought I'd stop being mad about all this by now but the combination of Webb, Mourinho, the result and the accusation of diving has got right under my skin.

• Upvote 2

For all those saying Chelsea and Man city are not our rivals, blah blah bollocks. Picture this, chelsea win the league by a point, we miss out on fourth to man utd by a point.

It would piss everyone off, and the situation would look even shittier, but I'd be looking back at the games that were stacked in our favour to win, like a lowly Hull, Newcastle down to 10 men and Southampton at home.

• Upvote 1

But we were the masters of our downfall those days. We failed to take advantage of good opportunities and paid the price.

The same cannot be said of the Chelsea game, and the City game was a mixture of the 2 although individual mistakes were more to blame than Mason in my opinion. I can take the defeat in Manchester, I cannot do the same with that bollocks down there.

I would be keen to be part of that. But only off the back of a game where he didn't manage to completely fuck up the outcome. It makes it look like sour grapes to every other cunt and gives them yet more ammunition to come at us with the never tiresome 'always the victim' bollocks.

Hopefully he causes the Mancs to lose Wednesday's game then he will be really in the spotlight, but there's more chance of Santa Claus turning out for us as a right back than that happening.

Well it seems Webb read this thread as the Mancs are frothing at the mouth about him after last night.

What were people's opinions of the Lloris/Young incident? Is it as bad as Moyes is making out?

Well it seems Webb read this thread as the Mancs are frothing at the mouth about him after last night.

What were people's opinions of the Lloris/Young incident? Is it as bad as Moyes is making out?

It's a really weird one. Firstly - it's definitely not a sending off. I think that's pretty clear. if this is a penalty, then every time a player is hacked after taking a shot in the box, then that needs to be a penalty as well - and they just never are.

I think I saw one on MOTD yesterday where Lucas had a shot, but was then completely taken out. No one appealed or expected anything.

"It was a fair yellow card but I also accept Oscar's explanation to me. When he saw the goalkeeper coming he is thinking 'penalty and red card' but the goalkeeper has a lot of experience and stopped.

This is one thing. Another thing is what you see by other players from other clubs."

- Jose Mourinho (yesterday).

He's not taking long to take over the 'biggest cunt in the world' mantle from Ferguson.  Bit disrespectful that, you'd think he'd have waited a bit longer to make a grab for it.  Bless, he's a bit simple though, he's got a haircut like Forrest Gump, wearing a tatty tracksuit and eating custard creams, and talking about football players in swimming pools. 

• Upvote 1

Looks like he fucked manyoo over yesterday which is obviously hilarious but can someone explain to me how this man is being considered to represent his country in the world cup this year? He is fucking hilariously shit at his job.

I was reading an article the other day which quoted Collina as saying a good referee will be remembered for the things he gets right not the things he gets wrong. So what the fuck's that make Webb then? A fucking cunt is what he is. So desperate to make his own personal appearance at the world cup finals he's decided to make his own rules up and not give decisions where they need giving for fear he'll be labelled as controversial. A self-preserving, corrupt, biased cunt of a man. I hope he gets shithouse aids, the cunt.

Incidentally, how the fuck does a former employee of SYP get anywhere fucking near refereeing a Liverpool game? What the fuck is all that about?

• Upvote 5

Looks like he fucked manyoo over yesterday which is obviously hilarious but can someone explain to me how this man is being considered to represent his country in the world cup this year? He is fucking hilariously shit at his job.

I was reading an article the other day which quoted Collina as saying a good referee will be remembered for the things he gets right not the things he gets wrong. So what the fuck's that make Webb then? A fucking cunt is what he is. So desperate to make his own personal appearance at the world cup finals he's decided to make his own rules up and not give decisions where they need giving for fear he'll be labelled as controversial. A self-preserving, corrupt, biased cunt of a man. I hope he gets shithouse aids, the cunt.

Incidentally, how the fuck does a former employee of SYP get anywhere fucking near refereeing a Liverpool game? What the fuck is all that about?

Excellent sire.

But he's not actually an ex-employee. He's on a 5 year sabbatical isn't he? So as soon as he's too old to be a ref, he'll go back to being a pig cunt. Or remain being a pig cunt. Or continue being a pig cunt.  Or whatever. Still a pig. And still a cunt.

• Upvote 2

Hang on... he's actually employed by the corrupt police force who are under investigation for lying about events connected with our club. And he's permitted to officiate and make decisions which directly affect the future of this club?

No corruption or bias in this country, no siree.Not one bit.

What an absolute shower of cuntery football has become in this country. I fucking despise it.

I could be wrong, but i'm sure it was discovered he's still technically an employee.

He will be getting a pension from them when he's eligible, of that we can be sure - so i find it irrelevant whether he's a former employee or not. He used to take money from them, he will take money from them in the future - therefore the bit in the middle is insignificant. He'll always be a member of the SYP.