You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Howard Webb

RobbieOR

Just thought I'd say he is the biggest most overatted referee ever. He was a disgrace last night gave everything to Arsenal. But not only last night was he bad but everytime He has done us this season he has been shite. Like Arsenal away he sent adebayor off for fuck all, The Derby at home he allowed numerous fouls on Torres.

He's shite like the rest of them.

Respect to the guy, anyone who can be a regular in Smallville, the chef on Lovejoys Sunday programme as well as being a professional ref deserves some praise.

IMO he is OK and even last night was not too bad altho the failure to award a free kick against Silvestre on Kuyt was clearly wrong and Torres was fouled a lot and many were not given. To be fair to HW tho I was only sure of the Silvestre incident after I'd seen the replay tho what i would say about last night was that despite it being a competitive quality game between two quality teams it was relatively easy to ref which is a credit to both teams.

IMO LFC are a team who want to play football and not cheat and once again last night we had no players booked and once again our card count this season is one of the lowest in the PL - have we had a player sent off in a league game? - the only red I can remember this season is Lucas in the FA Cup but then that is par for the course for us - last season there was only the infamous Masch incident at OT and the season before none I think. No other club can get anywhere near that record.

best Ref in the country MY ARSE.

With his decisions on Tuesday night (Every 50/50 ball to Arsenal, failing to blow up for Silvestre clotheslining Torres when he was clean through, Failing to book Fabregas, letting them get away with everything) and now that shambolic decision of a penalty and generally giving everything to United that he can.

He's definitely put a major dent in our renewed title hopes.

The bald cunt.

I think this has to be bumped.

Fucking disgrace. He is bent and has been for a while. He done us on Tuesday against Arsenal and now today. If you opened that league up you would probobly find that it is more corrupt than Italy could ever a been.

Everythime them fuckers need a decision to go their way they get it. Wigan last year when they got that peno to win the league. They got a dodgy peno against Bolton this year, Mascherano getting sent off against them last year. There is no fucking way we are ever going to win the league as long the Refs are cheating.

I'll give Craig Burley his dues at least he had the balls to say the Ref made a monumental fuck up.

This cunt deserves a thread of his own.

SHITE the other night. Words don't do his performance justice today. Cheating, bent, corrupt, baldey manc fuckin twat. I hope a freshly minted razor edged 50p piece comes flying out the away end and hits this shit square between the fuckin eyes. Unbelievable, he has put an end to all plans I had of going out tonight. I am fuckin livid.