Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
Section_31

Bald

Recommended Posts

On 15/05/2022 at 14:10, Clem H Fandango said:

47 and still have a bonce full of hair. Lucky.

55 and hair that needs cutting/clipping every week. I hate the fuckin head of hair I have and wish I was a baldie. I dont think I have the face for a full head shave though.

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Main reason I hate being bald is having to shave it every 2 days or I look like a half eaten Malteser. The good part is that I also have the type of face that even when I’m happy people accuse me of being fuming and I’m ridiculously tall so look like a Home and Bargain version of Stephen French, thus people tend to stand well clear. Got to enjoy the small things. 

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
16 hours ago, Furmedge said:

I have a fantastic head of hair. I'd go as far as saying I've the best hair in our street, and by a distance too.

Slap Street, Spam-on-Thames, Baldyshire

  • Upvote 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
16 hours ago, Furmedge said:

I have a fantastic head of hair. I'd go as far as saying I've the best hair in our street, and by a distance too.

Not hard when the rest look like Alan McGee

 

Liam-Gallagher-with-Alan-McGee.jpg

 

 

 

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Bjornebye said:

Not hard when the rest look like Alan McGee

 

Liam-Gallagher-with-Alan-McGee.jpg

 

 

 

 

 

Hippy McGee he'd be called round ours.

  • Upvote 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
19 hours ago, Geoff Woade said:

Main reason I hate being bald is having to shave it every 2 days or I look like a half eaten Malteser. The good part is that I also have the type of face that even when I’m happy people accuse me of being fuming and I’m ridiculously tall so look like a Home and Bargain version of Stephen French, thus people tend to stand well clear. Got to enjoy the small things. 

Imagine the size of his balls.

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

×