You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Bald

Section_31

10 hours ago, Vincent Vega said:

I’ve got a monkey’s ass so usually just do a one all over with my clippers. 

Still don’t get fellas who can grow a full head of hair deciding to shave their hair to the point it’s just stubble.

I recently donated my hair to an alopecia foundation. Had never sported a shaved head until then but I have been shaving it ever since, the baldy look is the best, zero effort to maintain. 

• Upvote 1

Guest Pistonbroke

Fuck me, found a photo of myself and our daughter back from 2001 (just shy of my 37th Birthday) where I shaved my head , it actually made me look a lot younger. Missus just shaves my hair back to about 7 mm every other week these days. Iranian bloke who runs the Kiosk at the end of the road has offered to do a full on bald look, he's also a hairdresser so might take him up on that once summer is done and dusted. I hate wearing a cap/hat and don't fancy the sun beating down on a bald head all day. 

15 hours ago, Vincent Vega said:

Still don’t get fellas who can grow a full head of hair deciding to shave their hair to the point it’s just stubble.

I've done that since my mid 20s. I used to spend quite a bit of time working in the desert in the Middle East and it was easier to just shave it off. I've just kept doing it ever since.

16 minutes ago, RedKnight said:

My hair hasn't been cut since last November so it's reached Aragorn in LotR levels. Sadly it's more end of Return of the King territory as my beard has started going grey.

My hair has been receeding and gradually getting thinner for some time. The other year, knowing its days were numbered, I decided to grow it one last time. I didn’t have it cut for three and half years, other than to have the ends cut off. Admitted defeat last December and went short.

• Upvote 4

1 hour ago, RedKnight said:

My hair hasn't been cut since last November so it's reached Aragorn in LotR levels. Sadly it's more end of Return of the King territory as my beard has started going grey.

Going grey looks fucking great I reckon.

Going bald does not.

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, RedKnight said:

Same here 

Baldies should be imprisoned or enslaved in my opinion

They obviously have poor genetics and should accept their fate as the serf class to the superior hirsute overlords

• Upvote 1

2 hours ago, RedKnight said:

43 minutes ago, mattyq said:

Same here 

Baldies should be imprisoned or enslaved in my opinion

They obviously have poor genetics and should accept their fate as the serf class to the superior hirsute overlords

C643F638-DB34-4BC7-A7E0-B6570D5C54D4.jpeg

My hair is annoyingly thick - "Can you make me look like a Jewish housewife again, no matter what style I ask for, please mate?" - and grows stupidly quickly. Not been cut properly since around this time last year now, just one small trim of the sides during winter. As I look like an Argentine footballer once more with it back to it's rightful length, I'm currently being accused of dying it and my beard by various mates.

Which is nice.

• Upvote 1

13 minutes ago, Dr Nowt said:

My hair is annoyingly thick - "Can you make me look like a Jewish housewife again, no matter what style I ask for, please mate?" - and grows stupidly quickly. Not been cut properly since around this time last year now, just one small trim of the sides during winter. As I look like an Argentine footballer once more with it back to it's rightful length, I'm currently being accused of dying it and my beard by various mates.

Which is nice.

They reckon hair grows half inch a month. Mine was almost down to my waist. Annoyingly, it’s only really grey at the temples, just miles thinner than it used to be. 

• Upvote 1

4 minutes ago, Tony Moanero said:

They reckon hair grows half inch a month. Mine was almost down to my waist. Annoyingly, it’s own really grey at the temples, just miles thinner than it used to be. 

I’ve got some grey at the temples and nowhere else (yet, won’t be long) too. Beard like a tabby cat mind, with ginger and white in it, so my mates want to get their eyes tested. Sounds like you’ve got at least one more full growth in you to me, mate. Lockdown has done me a massive favour in that regard. To get it a decent length I have to go through 3-4 shit stages and I always fuck it off on a whim during one of those. The downside to this is I think I look like an Argie footballer when in reality I look like Barry Gibb if he’d ever dabbled with smack for twenty years. 

• Upvote 2

2 minutes ago, Dr Nowt said:

Sounds like you’ve got at least one more full growth in you to me, mate. Lockdown has done me a massive favour in that regard. To get it a decent length I have to go through 3-4 shit stages and I always fuck it off on a whim during one of those. The downside to this is I think I look like an Argie footballer when in reality I look like Barry Gibb if he’d ever dabbled with smack for twenty years. 

Ha ha.

6 minutes ago, VladimirIlyich said:

Just shave the fucker off,you are kidding nobody.

Haha, I'm not quite at Steve levels yet but it's on its way. Going to go for the bald head full beard look when I eventually shave it all off.