You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Bald

Section_31

Mine was shaved really short at the start of lockdown and I was disturbed to see it's patchy as fuck, some bald patches and some hair, I looked like the Seychelles. When I grow it I can get away with it as it thickens as it gets longer, but if i wanna shave it again ill have to Bic it I reckon.

• Upvote 3

9 minutes ago, Section_31 said:

Mine was shaved really short at the start of lockdown and I was disturbed to see it's patchy as fuck, some bald patches and some hair, I looked like the Seychelles. When I grow it I can get away with it as it thickens as it gets longer, but if i wanna shave it again ill have to Bic it I reckon.

The Seychelles.

Haha.

16 minutes ago, Vincent Vega said:

Always found it laughable fellas covering up their baldness with a hat. I look at The Edge with his beanie hat when it’s 90 degrees and think what a stupid named baldy twat he is.

Some cunts can pull it off though...

the-rake-marvin-gaye-01.jpg

• Upvote 4

28 minutes ago, Vincent Vega said:

Always found it laughable fellas covering up their baldness with a hat. I look at The Edge with his beanie hat when it’s 90 degrees and think what a stupid named baldy twat he is.

He was wearing a wooly hat, he broke his hip 6 weeks ago and thank god has made a great recovery. My sister saw him yesterday and without the hat he looked miles better. He's 75 why pretend to be young at that age?

1 hour ago, Mook said:

I'm pretty terrified of going bald, it's started though. I'm covering it up with long hair at the moment but am toying with the idea of going full Joe Zawinul when the time comes...

joe-zawinul-von-der-jazz-und-fusionband-weather-report-bei-einem-studioauftritt-JXBTT9.jpg

That's a sexy look. Might go down that route myself, gonna try and hold on till I'm around 60 though

• Upvote 1

Just now, Lee909 said:

source.gif

It's not anywhere near a comb over at this stage. Just a couple of receding bits at either side of my fringe.

My twin brother's is much worse than mine though so I know what's coming.

I started shaving mine to the bone (0 on the clippers) years ago when my hair was just starting to thin. It’s never bothered me though and I like it very short.

I find it really fucking weird though how obsessed with baldness some fellas are. Both those who do all that implant stuff and those with a thick head of hair who can’t stop going on about it. Seriously, who cares? Of all the things to feel insecure about, hair or the lack of it, is an odd one. 

• Upvote 2

19 minutes ago, Paul said:

I started shaving mine to the bone (0 on the clippers) years ago when my hair was just starting to thin. It’s never bothered me though and I like it very short.

I find it really fucking weird though how obsessed with baldness some fellas are. Both those who do all that implant stuff and those with a thick head of hair who can’t stop going on about it. Seriously, who cares? Of all the things to feel insecure about, hair or the lack of it, is an odd one. 

Hair transplants are mad, they all look shit and presumably cost a bomb.

A mate of mine has had one. Big roid head spent about 6k on it. Back on the roids so presumably in a year or two he'll need another one.

Used work with a lad who went bald at about 22. Was serving a customer who's address was "the thatched cottage" i said it sounds posh. She said the thatch has gone, i pointed and said so has his. He didn't look impressed. He subsequently got stubble tattooed on his head and shaves it.

A mate of mine in work (he’s about 15 years younger than me) went bald in his early 20’s. He’s the biggest fanny magnet I’ve ever met in my life. Birds literally go weak at the knees in his presence. Thing is his dad was an utter cunt who beat and raped his mum and was a typical Liverpool gangster. He turns all the offers he gets down as he’s committed to his girlfriend and wants to be the best dad to his son. He’s a stronger man than me, because he has some amazing looking women worshipping him.

• Upvote 2

19 minutes ago, Vincent Vega said:

A mate of mine in work (he’s about 15 years younger than me) went bald in his early 20’s. He’s the biggest fanny magnet I’ve ever met in my life. Birds literally go weak at the knees in his presence. Thing is his dad was an utter cunt who beat and raped his mum and was a typical Liverpool gangster. He turns all the offers he gets down as he’s committed to his girlfriend and wants to be the best dad to his son. He’s a stronger man than me, because he has some amazing looking women worshipping him.

Fair play to him pal