You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Bald

Section_31

• 11 years later...

Don’t think I’ve ever had a skinhead but got pissed off with it during lockdown so shaved it all off. Felt so much better, especially in the hot weather. Got a pair of clippers so just going to shave it myself now instead of going the barbers. 

I feel like I've been on the brink of baldness for 6 years now but still have hair on top that hides it, but when I go swimming it's pretty obvious. 

I have a bald guy who said he will tell me when to admit defeat. 

I do enjoy rubbing my bald spot, it's incredibly smooth. 

• Upvote 1

32 minutes ago, Remmie said:

I feel like I've been on the brink of baldness for 6 years now but still have hair on top that hides it, but when I go swimming it's pretty obvious. 

I have a bald guy who said he will tell me when to admit defeat. 

I do enjoy rubbing my bald spot, it's incredibly smooth. 

Pretty much where I am with it.  Doesnt bother me tbh

1 hour ago, Colonel Kurtz said:

Very liberating to embrace your baldness. As soon as you are tempted by a comb over, shave the fucking stuff off. You wont regret it for a second and instantly you look like a hard bloke. 

Nah, people should do whatever they feel most comfortable with.

1 minute ago, littletedwest said:

Still sporting a full head thankfully. Although my daughter in law accused me of dyeing my hair earlier as nobody "your age" can have hair that dark naturally. I'm 40 not 70

Lucky bastard. I'm 33 and definitely on the decline now, my windows peak gets sharper by the week.