You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

I am a lady. I will talk about lady things. I'm sorry I can not contribute to the various wanking and taking a shit threads. Or I choose not to anyway.

I am still young and easily excitable over things like shoes and hair.

And am going to get a cut tomorrow so happy days. Getting a fringe after ages but I'm confused what type to go for.

Other suggestions welcome. And atleast TRY and keep it clean.

a) hilaryduff.jpg

or

b) nicoleritchie.jpg

• Replies 114
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest ShoePiss
In a vague effort to be sensible - without seeing what your hair, face shape general look, texture, weight and colour are like - bit of an impossible ask really.

what he means is, show us your picture so it can potentially be used for wanking.

Option a for me, now show us the pictures.

I am a lady. I will talk about lady things. I'm sorry I can not contribute to the various wanking and taking a shit threads. Or I choose not to anyway.

I am still young and easily excitable over things like shoes and hair.

And am going to get a cut tomorrow so happy days. Getting a fringe after ages but I'm confused what type to go for.

Other suggestions welcome. And atleast TRY and keep it clean.

a) hilaryduff.jpg

or

b) nicoleritchie.jpg

Not the fucking second one, if you are not 50 why do you want to convince people you are ?. Celebrities can get away with that shit, not so much human beans.

You have not seen the hair of quite a few of the girls walking around liverpool lately, anything is an improvement on the back combed mess.

Seriously... I've never wanted to use a lighter indisciminately so much in my life!

What the fuck is with these ridiculously horrible hair styles?

2009 or no, I still think of the GF as a gentleman's breakfast club, and women forumites should only ever be humoured in the same way as Eddy Murphy was by Randolph and Mortimer.

"Tell me Valentine, what do YOU think about standing up to wipe your arse?"

Trading-Places1.jpg