You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Cat Pics

Alan Sex

25 minutes ago, Pete said:

Have they decided your are to be their human? 

I made the mistake of giving him some treats and some ham, so I expect he'll be back.

Mrs O'T had some explaining to do, because she was in a MS Teams chat when the little nobhead walked across her keyboard.

"hekgcfffseujpw"

"What?"

"It wasn't me. It was the cat."

"You've got a cat?"

"No"

IMG_20220111_175158.jpg

• Like 1
  • Upvote 4

• 2 weeks later...

One of mine has developed a habit of just sitting by me and staring at me for ages. He does it when he wants a stroke/fussing. I’ve nicknamed him Colin Robinson, the energy vampire from What We Do In The Shadows, as it’s like he’s trying to drain you with his stares.

His little sister just chills under a plant all the time as there’s a radiator under the window ledge which she gets warm from. 

623B2B04-BADD-4273-807B-FA1ADF8FB458.jpeg

52976FED-A8DB-4DC1-8C90-BBEEEE55E269.png

035CF364-55CF-40E7-93AA-E3F1C0920713.jpeg

• Upvote 7

1 hour ago, Nelly-Fauci said:

One of mine has developed a habit of just sitting by me and staring at me for ages. He does it when he wants a stroke/fussing. I’ve nicknamed him Colin Robinson, the energy vampire from What We Do In The Shadows, as it’s like he’s trying to drain you with his stares.

https://www.getyarn.io/yarn-clip/490a5088-8000-4d8c-9f1e-8ea89b31a73c

• 2 weeks later...

My Furnando was really sick last week. Thought we were going to lose him.

Stopped eating/drinking and just lying around all day. Wife took him to a new vet just a block away, and they said he needed all these tests for cancer, etc....

He needed fluids to keep him from crashing, but after a week he slowly got his energy and appetite back. I took him to our old vet for a checkup, and he said he likely just ate something bad. 

Three vet trips and a $1000 later, he's back to normal.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 2

6 hours ago, neko said:

My Furnando was really sick last week. Thought we were going to lose him.

Stopped eating/drinking and just lying around all day. Wife took him to a new vet just a block away, and they said he needed all these tests for cancer, etc....

He needed fluids to keep him from crashing, but after a week he slowly got his energy and appetite back. I took him to our old vet for a checkup, and he said he likely just ate something bad. 

Three vet trips and a $1000 later, he's back to normal.

They worry you sick don't they? Glad you found a good vet mate.

On 11/01/2022 at 17:42, AngryOfTuebrook said:

I made the mistake of giving him some treats and some ham, so I expect he'll be back.

Mrs O'T had some explaining to do, because she was in a MS Teams chat when the little nobhead walked across her keyboard.

"hekgcfffseujpw"

"What?"

"It wasn't me. It was the cat."

"You've got a cat?"

"No"

IMG_20220111_175158.jpg

We got a message from Charlie's owner tonight. She's moving house and can't take him with her. She wants to know if we can give him a home.

We're picking him up on Sunday morning.

• Like 2
  • Upvote 2

On 21/01/2022 at 16:22, Nelly-Fauci said:

His little sister just chills under a plant all the time as there’s a radiator under the window ledge which she gets warm from. 

623B2B04-BADD-4273-807B-FA1ADF8FB458.jpeg

035CF364-55CF-40E7-93AA-E3F1C0920713.jpeg

20211226_203251.jpg

20211029_130351.jpg

20220217_110047.jpg

20220121_145148.jpg

• Like 1
  • Upvote 5