Alan Sex

Cat Pics

On 17/04/2021 at 04:20, Mook said:

20210417_121937.jpg

I don't have a pic, but our neighbourhood is getting the underground water pipes replaced for the last week. Our youngest cat Izzy has been running through the pipes stacked up on the sidewalk. She plays in them for hours, and stalks people walking past them, jumping out from them as they pass.

Incredibly cute, but makes me very nervous. Can't stop her though. She's having a blast.

• Upvote 2

Archie the bunny rabbit. He belongs to the next door neighbour who assured me I'd never get close to him as "he's very timid and only really trusts women". Challenge accepted.

Whenever he hears Mr rb14 and me in the garden, he's round like a shot. He walks us to the back door, through the kitchen and into the dining room where we have to help him play the rolypoly game. Unlike many, he loves his tummy being rubbed and I've never yet had the clamping jaws of death. Yet.

PXL_20210418_094257508.jpg

• Upvote 6

8 hours ago, rb14 said:

Archie the bunny rabbit. He belongs to the next door neighbour who assured me I'd never get close to him as "he's very timid and only really trusts women". Challenge accepted.

Whenever he hears Mr rb14 and me in the garden, he's round like a shot. He walks us to the back door, through the kitchen and into the dining room where we have to help him play the rolypoly game. Unlike many, he loves his tummy being rubbed and I've never yet had the clamping jaws of death. Yet.

PXL_20210418_094257508.jpg

How long after this picture was taken was your hand ripped off? 

• Upvote 1

Put down our 15 year old Tuxedo cat yesterday. Been sick for months and shitting and puking all over the house.

Never feels good, but it was time. I was looking forward to a house not smelling like cat shit, without puke stains on all the rugs, to be honest.

Went to bed early and was enjoying a good sleep, only to be woken by the screams of our two mexican cats at 3:00am when the neighbourhood asshole cat came to the window right above my head.

Furnando was so startled, he clawed right across my forehead and neck and left me bleeding on the pillows from the gash above my eye.

Karma ? 

• Like 1
  • Upvote 2

21 minutes ago, neko said:

Put down our 15 year old Tuxedo cat yesterday. Been sick for months and shitting and puking all over the house.

Never feels good, but it was time. I was looking forward to a house not smelling like cat shit, without puke stains on all the rugs, to be honest.

Went to bed early and was enjoying a good sleep, only to be woken by the screams of our two mexican cats at 3:00am when the neighbourhood asshole cat came to the window right above my head.

Furnando was so startled, he clawed right across my forehead and neck and left me bleeding on the pillows from the gash above my eye.

Karma ? 

Karma me hole mate. That kitties suffering is over now and I'm sure you give them nothing but joy in life.  It's all we can do. 

Yeah, he had a good life.

The long story short is that our neighbour found a stray kitten in 2006 and asked if we wanted him. I didn't even want to look at him, as we had three already and I wouldn't be able to resist. She had to take it to the shelter.

When we went to adopt again in 2008, I chose Mr.Mister (the only cat I never named) because he had been in the shelter for almost two years ! Got him home and the neighbour comes over and says that was the cat she took in. Looked at the paperwork, and there was her original intake info.

Incredible, really. The shelter had a cat plague a few weeks later after we adopted him as well, and all the cats had to be destroyed. Lucky boy.

It is such an odd feeling. You get so used to the daily routine that I expected him to still be lying on the floor by the bathroom, and you have to be careful not to step on him.

I opened an extra tin of food this morning, as per usual as well, although the head wound might have been a distraction.

• Upvote 2

17 hours ago, neko said:

Karma ? 

Sorry for your loss. 

One of my bezzies Jono had to have Tiny, his tabby bunny rabbit sent off to the Heaviside Layer a few weeks ago. I stopped up at his place at the weekend to see his replacement bunny rabbit Mabel... 

PXL_20210523_094545606.jpg

• Upvote 5

My washing basket so fuck you.

001(13).HEIC

I’m gonna sit here and watch you from the high ground (she’s on top of the bedroom wardrobe)

001(12).HEIC

Cute? Who me?

001(10).HEIC

001(11).HEIC

• Like 1
  • Upvote 3

3 hours ago, Mook said:

Dusty brought another bat in last night, I've rescued it & put it in the garden shed.

20210526_080536.jpg

Is it a boy or girl? Have you given it a name yet?

• Upvote 1

21 minutes ago, tokyojoe said:

Is it a boy or girl? Have you given it a name yet?

I have to say my knowledge on bat genitals is not great & I don't want to fall foul of those gender people by just assuming.

I'll maybe ask it if it is still in the shed later. They're nocturnal you know.

• Upvote 1