You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Cat Pics

Alan Sex

29 minutes ago, Mook said:

After chucking it in the garden, the missus tells me they're protected & I should've phoned the RSPCA or something. I feel bad now as I think it was injured.

I think they're nesting sites are protected from disturbance by man. I don't think their protection extends to unruly felines.  

• Upvote 1

Ours (Shaun) is spewing like mad. He's always been a sickly bugger, but it's got much worse recently - he's sometimes sick three times a day and can barely keep food down. The vet says he's got chronic feline calicivirus which makes him get ulcers in his mouth or something - she gave him some steroids and he was like a new beast for two weeks, but the vomiting is back again now. He's also had tests for allergies and is allergic to all sorts of food - we've avoided anything with those in but still it continues. Booked him in for more roids now, seems to be the only thing that does the trick.

Anyway here he is not spewing, which is a rarity.

IMG_0852.jpg

• Like 1
  • Upvote 7

3 hours ago, Manny said:

Ours (Shaun) is spewing like mad. He's always been a sickly bugger, but it's got much worse recently - he's sometimes sick three times a day and can barely keep food down. The vet says he's got chronic feline calicivirus which makes him get ulcers in his mouth or something - she gave him some steroids and he was like a new beast for two weeks, but the vomiting is back again now. He's also had tests for allergies and is allergic to all sorts of food - we've avoided anything with those in but still it continues. Booked him in for more roids now, seems to be the only thing that does the trick.

Anyway here he is not spewing, which is a rarity.

IMG_0852.jpg

He looks a bit like our youngest and she seems to puke a bit. Hope the little lad will be OK mate. They do seem to be very resilient animals and battle through things well.

3 minutes ago, Mook said:

IMG-20201102-WA0002.jpg

So fucking cute. How old is he now? I wish our girls were still in the 100% cute stage but they're evil little fucking bitches now (even though we both still love them). 

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

9 minutes ago, Pete said:

So fucking cute. How old is he now? I wish our girls were still in the 100% cute stage but they're evil little fucking bitches now (even though we both still love them). 

He's just over 3 months old now & quite the little charmer.

1 hour ago, Dougie Do'ins said:

Any improvement in feline relations yet @Mook ?

Aye, a definite thawing of the ice. We let him go upstairs to pester her every day now & they have a wee fight/play thing going on. As far as we can make out, the claws are in so hopefully in another couple of weeks she'll have completely accepted him.

12 minutes ago, Mook said:

Aye, a definite thawing of the ice. We let him go upstairs to pester her every day now & they have a wee fight/play thing going on. As far as we can make out, the claws are in so hopefully in another couple of weeks she'll have completely accepted him.

Wait till the really cold weather sets in. They'll soon realise two's company.