Alan Sex

Cat Pics

This is Cleo, my parents' cat. She's 16. Getting up there in age, but still going pretty strong. She's in the middle of a yawn in the first pic and getting her belly rubbed in the second.

20161127_015430.jpg

20200202_102033.jpg

• Like 1
  • Upvote 5

Ha - that actually took me a second to figure out.

We have a three-legged cat like that. When she's sleeping in a ball, you can't tell which end is up....

oGEazjB.jpg

• Like 1
  • Upvote 4

^^

Our Hetty claims every single box that is delivered to the house. Then when I try to recycle, my wife glares at me and say's that's her bed, You can't bin that!

9 hours ago, Grinch said:

They were fighting but I like to pretend it's a cuddle 

FB_IMG_1600208871337.jpg

Great picture. Certainly looks more like a cuddle than a scrap.

The larger cat reminds me of our late Jasper. 

• Upvote 1

12 hours ago, Dougie Do'ins said:

Great that. Put a smile on my face.

Except the fact that he's an English person using "Hey, buddy" as a greeting.

I hope the cat shits on his sandals.

2 hours ago, neko said:

take my work to cat day....

vM9AdB4.jpg

Ha ha, same scenario for me today. She decided 3pm was a good time for me to log off...

20200930_145339.jpg

• Like 1
  • Upvote 4

Found out an hour ago the eldest ( 6 years old ) who's been missing for 3 weeks is dead unfortunately. The wife is distraught. He slept on her pillow every night. He was tagged and received a phone call from the council to say he's in a freezer. They only discovered him now cause they had to scan another unfortunate casualty of the road.

See you Sheldon. Loved you you silly sod.

IMG20200803202005.jpg

• Upvote 2

Excuse the French but I'm fuckin livid. It turns out that the woman who contacted us is from Facebook who go around as a charity and scan cat's that have been found. Sheldon has been in a freezer for 3 weeks but the council haven't scanned him because they weren't trained or couldn't be arsed. It's only come to light because the woman has called it to see if any cat's have been found and found one that had been run over today and noticed another cat in the freezer.

I'm fucking balking my eyes out and not too ashamed to say it as a 45 year old bloke.

I will donate some money to the cats protection and renew my membership to here as a thanks for messages.

Thanks for all the messages. 

• Upvote 1

11 minutes ago, slimjim75 said:

Excuse the French but I'm fuckin livid. It turns out that the woman who contacted us is from Facebook who go around as a charity and scan cat's that have been found. Sheldon has been in a freezer for 3 weeks but the council haven't scanned him because they weren't trained or couldn't be arsed. It's only come to light because the woman has called it to see if any cat's have been found and found one that had been run over today and noticed another cat in the freezer.

I'm fucking balking my eyes out and not too ashamed to say it as a 45 year old bloke.

I will donate some money to the cats protection and renew my membership to here as a thanks for messages.

Fucking terrible for you mate, feeling for you.

1 hour ago, slimjim75 said:

Sorry to hear that, heartbreaking.

My missus is off to Perth tomorrow to pick this wee ginger scamp up, we're calling him Baker...

IMG-20201001-WA0008.jpg

IMG-20201001-WA0009.jpg

• Like 3
  • Upvote 6