Alan Sex

Cat Pics

23 minutes ago, neko said:

Cute - I bet the little one (marshmallow) bites the older one on the neck all the time....I've seen this tactic before.

Goes for her tail.   She acts likes he's annoying her but you can see her teasing him with the tail,  flinging it back and forwards towards him. 

We've been getting a regular visitor from a house in the street behind ours. (This may be, in some way, connected with Mrs O'T buying some cat treats which appear to contain crack.)

20200815_160226.jpg

20200815_160335.jpg

• Like 1
  • Upvote 3

57 minutes ago, AngryofTuebrook said:

Yeah, you just make yourself at home, like.

20200818_102008.jpg

We have a cat that comes to visit. However as he's an un-neutered male he's not allowed indoors as he sprays and it fucking stinks.  

Really need the forums help. Sheldon one of 4 cat's we have over the last few months has got what I would describe as scabs all over his body. We took him the vet's and they proscribed adrenaline tablets. They worked kind of and would like to know if we can buy the without a vet's visit.

He's 5 now so don't think it's an age thing. All the other cats are fine.

IMG20200803202005.jpg

26 minutes ago, slimjim75 said:

Really need the forums help. Sheldon one of 4 cat's we have over the last few months has got what I would describe as scabs all over his body. We took him the vet's and they proscribed adrenaline tablets. They worked kind of and would like to know if we can buy the without a vet's visit.

He's 5 now so don't think it's an age thing. All the other cats are fine.

IMG20200803202005.jpg

If you can find the drug online cheaper then just see if your vets will issue prescriptions so that you can get the cheaper price. 

We had a cat on heart medication (Jasper) and I used to get a script from the vets (£8 I think). Even with script cost it was cheaper to do it this way. 

BTW: He's a cute little fella. 

1 minute ago, Pete said:

If you can find the drug online cheaper then just see if your vets will issue prescriptions so that you can get the cheaper price. 

We had a cat on heart medication (Jasper) and I used to get a script from the vets (£8 I think). Even with script cost it was cheaper to do it this way. 

Thanks. Will look into it but was hoping someone had a similar experience with one of their cats.

Thanks again though for the reply.

• Upvote 1

26 minutes ago, slimjim75 said:

Thanks. Will look into it but was hoping someone had a similar experience with one of their cats.

Hope you can sort it mate. Cute cats.

29 minutes ago, slimjim75 said:

Try Animed. There's plenty of other places but that's where I get a load of cat related stuff from. 

23 minutes ago, neko said:

cute.

When he's sleeping.   If he was my first cat, I wouldn't have fell on love with them and he'd have been my last... 

He's only a wee baby and still needs fixed but my word, he's hard work.  

• Like 1