Quantcast
Cat Pics - Page 149 - GF - General Forum - The Liverpool Way Jump to content

Welcome to the new and improved TLW!

Some of you may experience issues logging in and will get an 'incorrect password' error. Don't worry, you haven't typed it in wrong and your password hasn't been changed. You will need to reset it though in order to log in. Click the reset password link and you will receive an email with your new temporary password. Once logged in, you need to choose a new password (or restore to your old one) otherwise you will be locked out again.

If you have an out of date email address linked to your account, then you won't receive the new password. If that's the case then you'll need to email me (dave @liverpoolway.co.uk) or send me a tweet @theliverpoolway and I'll update your password manually. 

Any other problems or questions just let me know.

Thanks

Dave

Alan Sex

Cat Pics

Our cat called Neko funnily enough, had both eyes removed recently. She was obviously very tender afterwards and having a collar combined with not being allowed outside is the human equivalent of being denied Internet and cheese. However, she had a lot of pressure behind her eyes which has now obviously gone and she right back to being her food nagging, jump on us at 4am self. 

• Upvote 2

2 hours ago, Remmie said:

Our cat called Neko funnily enough, had both eyes removed recently. She was obviously very tender afterwards and having a collar combined with not being allowed outside is the human equivalent of being denied Internet and cheese. However, she had a lot of pressure behind her eyes which has now obviously gone and she right back to being her food nagging, jump on us at 4am self. 

That sounds horrible for her mate. Hope she can bounce along.

• Upvote 2

i'm honoured you named your cat after me, remmie.

we had a cat basically go through the same thing, but not both eyes at the same time.

cats adjust remarkably well.

• Upvote 1

On 3/7/2019 at 9:50 AM, tokyojoe said:

Our lot have developed the pattern of going out for a while then comnig in for a piss.

Fed up with cleaning the litter trays.

Our Charlie does this all the time. Sits out on the deck in the sun all day long, then comes in and drops a big steamer in his litter tray. We tried taking the tray away during the day when he can come and go, but he just came in anyway and pissed on the floor where the tray usually was. I've tried telling him that he's a cat and he's supposed to do it outside, but the cunt won't listen.

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, tokyojoe said:

Not all the time. One of ours shat on the bathroom carpet during the night.

I'd keep a eye on him/her there's usually a reason behind that type of thing if you've clean litter trays. 

Then again the reason can be you didn't feed them enough ha. 

• Upvote 1

On 07/03/2019 at 23:29, Leyton388 said:

20190220_210132.jpg

I cant tell whether thats immediately before its going to have your hand or whether its going to wait 15 seconds. 

4 hours ago, Hand Shandy said:

Bathroom? Carpet?

You deserved it.

I was waiting for someone to say that. Down to Her Indoors that is, not me.

4 hours ago, Grinch said:

I'd keep a eye on him/her there's usually a reason behind that type of thing if you've clean litter trays. 

Then again the reason can be you didn't feed them enough ha. 

She's been outside and come back in to eat. Seems fine now.

• Upvote 1