You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Cat Pics

Alan Sex

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Having one cat is nice.

Two is better, so they have company.

Three doesn't seem like much more work, but it's a slippery slope to four. Then you'll wonder how you became 'that cat guy'.

So much truth.  It's hard not become one, they're lovable and independent, a natural anti-depressant.   Me and my other half work a lot so they're perfect for us.   Find it hard to believe now, I never knew I cared for them much as animals.

One of ours broke his hip in two places and is recovering well from that now but still nowhere near the playful mood his brother often tends to be in, Clyro was & is a lazy fucker at the best of times anyway, who'd rather lay outside or by a window and eat.   So we're hoping she'll be more company for Biffy whose a livewire and bored easily.

I need a bit of advice, Art has been getting into a few scrapes with another cat from down the road. The first time was about a week ago, he had a massive clump of hair missing from his back & a big bite mark, we left it for a couple of days & he seemed fine but then on Saturday I heard them rowing again so went & got him & the other cat has attacked the same spot so it was bleeding a bit. Again, we decided to leave it for a day or two but he's come in this morning & it's pissing with blood now (obviously been attacked again). He's not been registered at a vet so we'll do that today, how much is this going to cost me?

When we got him (against my wishes) five years ago, I said the missus would have to pay for any vet bills since it was her idea to get a cat but surprise surprise, now he's not well, she's skint.