Quantcast
Cat Pics - Page 143 - GF - General Forum - The Liverpool Way Jump to content
Alan Sex

Cat Pics

one of the best cats we ever had...so gentle and friendly, but looked so badass.

totally deaf and blind by the time he passed away.

lsuyCW3.jpg

u5MFOsI.jpg

• Upvote 7

Love this picture of the boys. Biffy up being a wee torture, nearly killed the wee fucker and me by falling over him getting out of the shower today. Clyro relaxed and chilled in the background as per usual.

It's mad how different they've grown, appearance and personality.ec460b871aba87a7815bb985de86cf69.jpg

• Upvote 7

A little background story behind the cat above (Coco).

I was quite sad after my favorite cat ever had died in 2007 (Neko - my avatar forever). Went to the local shelter a while later, and I picked out a beautiful calico kitten, but it just didn't seem right. I was starting to fill out the adoption paperwork and noticed a room down a corridor where they held older, more challenging (basically unadoptable) cats.

I went in and noticed this sad, old cat sitting high up in a corner on top of a shelf. As soon as he caught my eye, he came slowly down, jumped in my lap and grabbed my face in a big gentle hug. He never let go, never let me pet anyone else. In fact, he hooked my eye socket, if I remember.

My wife followed me in with our carrying cage, and as soon as she opened the door, he walked straight in and basically said "let's go home".

Beautiful cat he was.....adopt, don't shop, people. Older cats are the way to go.

• Upvote 10

Lovely story. We're thinking about maybe adopting one but very worried how the two boys will take to bringing another cat into their home.

Both our cats are fat fucks. We give them meat and biscuits twice every day and the odd treat. Is that too much?

They're lazy fucks too though. Even when let outside they tend to sit and watch.