You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Cat Pics

Alan Sex

Bloody cats. One of our cats, a shy house cat, got out a couple of weeks ago and hasn't been seen since. We live at the edge of town so lots of coyotes etc around. Poor bugger is probably supper.

Introducing Beast, a 2 year old rescue cat we have adopted.

cf34b7ba9cda6b168aad09e2541a7d1f.jpg

0b9c7d7b780f0bb13813d080e9efa5ae.jpg

Currently in isolation/integration mode in the downstairs loo - but seems to get along with Ghost already.

• Upvote 5

I posted a little while about the little black Cat which adopted me and pretty much moved in of her own accord even before our neighbours moved out.

This is her sister, definitely not little. She's a lazy fat bugger, mostly regards me with utter contempt, which some would say means she has good taste and I get very occasional 5 minutes of affection before she reverts to hating me.

D9TZJLu.jpg

"Fuck you, this is my chair now"

• Upvote 6

Was never a cat person but we've had trouble with a mouse/mice lately, so let me missus talk me into getting these two wee buggers.

Biffy & Clyro. Remains to be seen how they get on with the dog. My money is on them bullying the wee bumder.f95b11ce931d33a8eed689966b707ab1.jpg59eb6b4695db573d1d686107eeb5c868.jpg

• Upvote 8

That's what sold it for me. They're like little white walkers but I've been told the colour could change as they get older. Hoping not.

The black cat I have had blue eyes but they've gone a green tinge now, you can still see hints of blue now but it's way less obvious. Sometimes depending on the light they still look really light blue. 

• Upvote 1

Was never a cat person but we've had trouble with a mouse/mice lately, so let me missus talk me into getting these two wee buggers.

Biffy & Clyro. Remains to be seen how they get on with the dog. My money is on them bullying the wee bumder.f95b11ce931d33a8eed689966b707ab1.jpg

Those are the cold, merciless eyes of a killer.

Either that or Joanna Lumley in Sapphire & Steel.

Sapphire-Sapphire-and-Steel-Joanna-Lumle

• Upvote 1