You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Cat Pics

Alan Sex

Aye, that's the second one like that he's brought in since we moved into the house eighteen months ago.

My missus hates it but I find it hilarious, I would get sick of it if it was one a week right enough.

They've got a thing about heads. If Charlie catches something, he usually scoffs the lot. But if he's not that hungry, just the head.

I think they've got voodoo qualities.

I once seen a dead bird on the floor in the street which had its head meticulously removed. Had me baffled for ages wondering who and how the fuck if had happened. Wouldn't have thought it was a cat as it was in such good nick apart from having no head.

Edit: it was a birds head minus the body; would this still have been a cat and is normal feline behaviour?

Aye, that's the second one like that he's brought in since we moved into the house eighteen months ago.

My missus hates it but I find it hilarious, I would get sick of it if it was one a week right enough.

Can't you buy collars with special bells that send electronic noises out to scare animals away.

That is fucking gross though tbf; I think the cat has purposely done that to fuck with you.

Do not fuck with Lord Bigglesworth.

https://newsstand.google.com/articles/CAIiENzfjXGTg_RLvHx2Ud2PNIYqFwgEKg4IACoGCAowm6R6MMKqCTDd8LkF

Australian charity Cat People of Melbourne has posted an unusual ad for a pet it's attempting to rehome, describing the animal as an "utter bastard of a cat."

Mr Biggles, a short-haired domestic cat, is two-years-old, and has "slinky shiny black fur and big yellow eyes."

However, warns the charity, Mr Biggles is an "utter utter utter bastard" and is "not a cat for the inexperienced or faint hearted."

The fearsome feline, who also goes by the name Lord Bigglesworth, is a "despot and dictator," the charity says. "He will let you know he is not happy, which is often because things are often just not up to his high standards."

Nde0rkB.jpg

"If he doesn't like what you're doing he will give you a nip! Sometimes he likes to swipe at your feet too. It just depends on what he can reach at the time.

"Mr Biggles does not like to be thwarted. He throws a catty tantrum if he can't go outside when he wants to be let out.

"Not being fed on time, or allowed to strut across the kitchen benches helping himself to whatever is there is also a tantrum inducing exercise."

However, despite his somewhat challenging personality, the charity is confident that the right owner for Mr Biggles is out there somewhere.

"He is a full blooded tomcat with very firm boundaries. Mr Biggles needs an owner that won't take his nipping personally but won't let him get away with bad behaviour either.

"He will make the right person an exceptional feline companion for life, because when he gives his heart it will be absolutely and fully given without return."

If you know anyone in the Melbourne area who might be interested in adopting Mr Biggles, direct them to his website, utterbastardcat.com, or visit Pet Rescue.

• Upvote 4

• 2 weeks later...