You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Cat Pics

Alan Sex

On 26/06/2022 at 08:44, Paulie Dangerously said:

Moved into this house about 18 months ago and the people over the road have a cat that looks like Hitler. Seriously, this cat couldn't look more like Hitler if it trid,, the tash, sweeping fringe, great posture.  It's like if you asked Alexa to show you a cat that looked like Hitler this would be the cat. 

We don't know it's name but we just got into the habit of calling it Adolf whenever we saw it. Oh look, Adolf is on a car, oh look here's Adolf. Good morning adolf etc

Because I leave for work quite early I try to be quiet on the street so when I see him in the morning rather than say hello I got in the habit of throwing him a quick nazi salute.  Mrs D says this is because I think I'm hilarious and always take things too far. 

Yesterday he was stood in his driveway as I was getting into my car so I threw him my traditional salute, with particular gusto as it was Friday, planting my feet and straightening my back at the exact second his owner popped up from behind her wheelie bin. 

Now she thinks she has a neighbour throwing nazi salutes about in the morning. 

Fuck cats. 

D7E7C8E7-6D83-4F39-9CD0-4E4633A28C8D.jpeg

• Like 1

Here's a pic of Wilma, our vets cat. Think she's about 17. They took her in as a stray, found in a skip. Not a brilliant picture but every time I got the phone out she acted the twat and ran away.

For further details of our visit there today, kindly check the World of a woman thread

20220701_165151[1].jpg

A few pics of our new Yucatecan street cat (Spooky) settling in. He's a good boy, but still having trouble with our other Mexican cat, which is a shame - I really thought they would be best mates. Still only three weeks, so we'll see. Patience.

beqGJdK.jpg

ZWv0t9q.jpg

7Xt2Ez3.jpg

• Like 1
  • Upvote 3

• 2 weeks later...

Apologies for the shit photo.

Finally got around to getting to the cat shelter last week. Took home Mr P today, been a long 10 hours but seems to be coming out of his shell. I have two friends who volunteer at the cat shelter and he was their favourite. He lived in the leukaemia ward for three years and then tested negative last year (bit weird). So he’s been in the shelter for a good 4 years. He’s the biggest black cat I’ve ever seen, so nailed on he’s getting called Clarence Clemons. 

0C095957-428E-4EA5-AFB7-343C876AB30D.jpeg

• Like 2
  • Upvote 2

14 hours ago, The Midnight Rambler said:

Apologies for the shit photo.

Finally got around to getting to the cat shelter last week. Took home Mr P today, been a long 10 hours but seems to be coming out of his shell. I have two friends who volunteer at the cat shelter and he was their favourite. He lived in the leukaemia ward for three years and then tested negative last year (bit weird). So he’s been in the shelter for a good 4 years. He’s the biggest black cat I’ve ever seen, so nailed on he’s getting called Clarence Clemons. 

0C095957-428E-4EA5-AFB7-343C876AB30D.jpeg

Good work, MR - four years in cat jail is far too long.... like 28 years ! 

• Upvote 1