You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Cat Pics

Alan Sex

• 2 weeks later...
1 hour ago, Grinch said:

Charlie, reminds me of my old boy Clyro.  Man, I miss him.  Sucks losing pets after relationships.

one of sniffy for good measure.  Great cats, didn’t even know I liked cars till these two.

Cats or cars ?

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

I'm utterly heart broken today. My best buddy Furnando died in my arms after a heart attack.

He had been under the weather of late, but wasn't expecting that. It's devastating. 

He was such a big part of my life the last six years since we brought him to Vancouver from Mexico. Slept with my every day, on my lap every day, napped with me every day. Such a beautiful, gentle cat. Now he's gone.

Absolute shit.

IMG_3511.JPG

• Like 4
  • Upvote 2

FullSizeRender(149).jpg

5 years ago today, we lost this little lady. Still hurts today.  @Neko I share you pain today. Mine is 5 years old but never really goes away, yours is fresh so please accept my deepest sympathies for your loss. 

We've lost a cat to a heart attack to and it is heartbreaking. I can still remember his last cry as he passed.  Love to you and your family. 

• Like 1
  • Upvote 2

5 hours ago, neko said:

I'm utterly heart broken today. My best buddy Furnando died in my arms after a heart attack.

He had been under the weather of late, but wasn't expecting that. It's devastating. 

He was such a big part of my life the last six years since we brought him to Vancouver from Mexico. Slept with my every day, on my lap every day, napped with me every day. Such a beautiful, gentle cat. Now he's gone.

Absolute shit.

IMG_3511.JPG

Gutted to hear that, mate.

One of our neighbours told us this morning they saw somebody run over a cat and then pick it up and take off with it (it died instantly) It was 50/50 whether it was Rui or our elderly neighbours cat. Been anxiously waiting for Rui to come home all day. Only had him for 18 months, his massive personality is going to leave a massive hole in every day life. 

26A9FE1F-D0C6-445F-B970-27DBA6A6C3D7.jpeg

• Upvote 1

31 minutes ago, The Midnight Rambler said:

One of our neighbours told us this morning they saw somebody run over a cat and then pick it up and take off with it (it died instantly) It was 50/50 whether it was Rui or our elderly neighbours cat. Been anxiously waiting for Rui to come home all day. Only had him for 18 months, his massive personality is going to leave a massive hole in every day life. 

26A9FE1F-D0C6-445F-B970-27DBA6A6C3D7.jpeg

Hoping for a positive outcome. 

• Like 1