You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Cat Pics

Alan Sex

• 2 weeks later...

I'm reminded of this artist I met 25 years ago who made armour for cats and mice. He was in Vancouver at some small gallery and was speaking about his work.

He said only one suit was ever tested on a cat, and it was a Japanese TV show (no surprise) that commissioned it. They specially trained a cat to wear it, but when it came to filming, he just walked backward in a circle.

I really wanted a mouse armour piece, but couldn't afford the $600 ! Probably worth 10X that now.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

2 hours ago, AngryOfTuebrook said:

We've not seen our daily visitor for a few weeks now. Starting to fear the worst.

20210629_102729.jpg

hope she/he’s ok. Very cute 

this young man keeps coming round ours.

001(28).HEIC

Not sure if he has a home. Would happily home him if we could. The girls aren’t keen on him though.,

• 2 weeks later...

My cat has been a house cat pretty much all his life. This decision was took after he was in the back yard and vaulted up the shed and disappeared up the entry for ages. Plus, there's too many head-the-balls around too. 

Anyway, the shed went recently and he's got no real route up onto the wall so he's been allowed out into the yard again. He loves it and gets super excited and howls his head off. 

IMG_20210720_204343.jpg

• Like 1
  • Upvote 2

Currently looking after my parents cat Misty.

001(29).JPG

She’s only 2 and this is the first time she’s been left alone. The Mrs went round at 1pm ‘for about an hour or so’.

4pm and she’s still not home. Folks only live 5 minutes away! 

• Like 1
  • Upvote 3

• 3 weeks later...

In Santorini a week ago I saw this little angel skulking around. Pretty sure it had no home but equally not feral. 

A few hours of coaxing and making ludicrous psst psst psst noises ensured that the following day I was firmly in the circle of trust. 

One night asleep on the sofa with the back door open all night, gone in the morning. One more evening visit and then two further days with no sign at all. I too fear the worst. Bless. 

PXL_20210803_200217547.jpg

PXL_20210803_200807845.jpg

• Upvote 3