You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Cat Pics

Alan Sex

16 minutes ago, Mook said:

I have to say my knowledge on bat genitals is not great & I don't want to fall foul of those gender people by just assuming.

I'll maybe ask it if it is still in the shed later. They're nocturnal you know.

They can carry rabies you know. Check to see if it's carrying rabies. If it has, don't touch it.

Hope that helps.

• Upvote 1

37 minutes ago, tokyojoe said:

They can carry rabies you know. Check to see if it's carrying rabies. If it has, don't touch it.

Hope that helps.

Is the rabies carried in a bag or a biscuit tin? Is the vessel in question clearly marked as being rabies, or is it random like bleach in a lemonade bottle?

We demand information. 

One of ours has started battering the other.  After a year together our of the blue. 

Poor marshmallow not even fighting back   they've been separated since last night. 

I'll see how it gets when I get home from work but I'm fucked if I know what to do with them. 

Just now, neko said:

Some great cat pics this week.

Grinch - hopefully they work it out. Males tend to fight over dominance and then it's settled, but if one is female, she'll make the others life a misery forever

It's the female battering the male.  They've been together for a year with no probs.  I wasn't even worried when he was small and defenceless. 

He's clearly scared shirtless today tho. 

1 hour ago, neko said:

yup - she'll never let it go.

poor thing.

Great, tried them again after work and had to seperate them.   There's zero chance of letting them work it out cause she's seriously gonna hurt him. 

Keeps this craic up and she'll be an outdoor cat.  I've enough on my plate at the minute without trying to keep them seperate. 

2 hours ago, Grinch said:

Great, tried them again after work and had to seperate them.   There's zero chance of letting them work it out cause she's seriously gonna hurt him. 

Keeps this craic up and she'll be an outdoor cat.  I've enough on my plate at the minute without trying to keep them seperate. 

Try giving them something with catnip in it. Quietens them down, for a while anyway.

• Upvote 1

• 2 weeks later...
1 hour ago, neko said:

Wife asked me to take some pics of her motorcycle so she could sell it.

Cats decided to turn it into a photoshoot....

i2ZplSQ.jpg

WalUce9.jpg

qf7vgEo.jpg

It's time to get them some Bomber jackets.

c5cJoxnS_400x400.jpg

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

7 minutes ago, tokyojoe said:

Lazy little sods aren't they?

To be fair to Dusty, the 1hr she spends awake per day, she spends as a killing machine. Mice, bats, magpies, anything that gets in her way is dead as fuck.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

9 minutes ago, General Dryness said:

They are without doubt stone cold killers. Our Charlie is 16 and he still has the odd go at the birds in the garden.

Our old cat, Art was the opposite. I remember one time him sitting quite happily watching a mouse eat cat food out of his bowl.

It's great having a killing machine though, I sometimes turn the telly off & just watch her in the garden hunting & torturing beasties.

• Upvote 2

Having checked out how our garden grows, it's into the dining room for an Archie love-in. Why do they like to roly-poly out of arms' reach? 

PXL_20210617_101821037.jpg

And then it's time for a bit of self-rimming. What's with the leg? "Because I can." 

PXL_20210617_102523962.jpg

"I am NOT self-rimming, how dare you." 

PXL_20210617_102836471.jpg

• Like 1
  • Upvote 6