You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Cat Pics

Alan Sex

7 minutes ago, Mook said:

She's ok, she must have sneaked in when nobody was about. I heard her snoring coming from the drawers under the bed.

Honestly one of the happiest moments of my life when I pulled the drawer open & saw her wee face.

Great news. I hate it when they do that. You're mind goes to some very dark places.

Our Hetty had a night out summer 19. I was up and down all night trying to tempt her in. I could see the little fucker at the top of the garden but every time I approached she scarpered. I eventually fell asleep around 4AM only to be woken by her strolling in like nothing had gone on and start nuzzling me.  

• Upvote 1

43 minutes ago, tokyojoe said:

The're cunning little fuckers. They are adept at hiding somewhere and really don't give a toss about being found.

Until the're hungry of course.

Yeah, you think you know all their hiding places but the little fuckwits always find somewhere new to sleep. I was once in the loft getting the Christmas decorations out when I heard a clink, clink. clink on the ladder. Look over to see what's going on and it's Jasper (RIP) making his way up into the loft.  Would've lost him if he'd gotten in. 

• Like 1

This is Nev, the cat, and Herbie.

When we first got him nev would put up with Herbie chasing him for a while then bat him round the head. The last few years have seen nev rage psychological warfare on Herbie, he will now literally walk over him or decide he wants to sleep just where Herbie wants to be, just because he can.

Herbie is now his bitch.

20201121_181728.jpg

• Like 1
  • Upvote 3

16 minutes ago, A Red said:

This is Nev, the cat, and Herbie.

When we first got him nev would put up with Herbie chasing him for a while then bat him round the head. The last few years have seen nev rage psychological warfare on Herbie, he will now literally walk over him or decide he wants to sleep just where Herbie wants to be, just because he can.

Herbie is now his bitch.

20201121_181728.jpg

Hahaha Herbies face tells the whole story.