You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Cat Pics

Alan Sex

This little bunny rabbit stray was being ignored hanging around the restaurant in Koh Samui yesterday. Not on my watch. Took me the best part of an hour but I got there in the end. The upper pic is when I put her back down as we were leaving... 

IMG_20200302_182817.jpg

IMG_20200302_180527.jpg

• Like 1
  • Upvote 5

24 minutes ago, rb14 said:

This little bunny rabbit stray was hanging around the Vietcong Gucci (I think that's how you spell it) tunnels in Vietnam this afternoon. He soon submitted to my advances. 

IMG_20200306_150546.jpg

cool looking cat - looks like our Furnando. Cats from warmer climates are much leaner/longer and their fur shorter (almost like skin).

You're probably all bored with my repeatedly posting cat pix on holiday, but frankly my dears, I couldn't give a damn. You're worth it, as are they. 

This is the Temple of Ten Thousand Buddhas in Ho Chi Minh City. Guess who Roger found hiding in amongst the ludicrous iconography....? 

IMG_20200307_133322.jpg

IMG_20200307_134140.jpg

IMG_20200307_133144.jpg

IMG_20200307_132747.jpg

• Upvote 3

30 minutes ago, General Dryness said:

And a sterling effort it is too.

I thank you.

10 minutes ago, AngryofTuebrook said:

So are you going to be RB 14-days-in-solitary when you get back?

Sharp. Am I bollocks. Barely get time to stick me head down before shooting off to Austria - snowboarding like the dude I is. 

• Upvote 2

Actually, on a serious note, these holidays are, of course, hard on me and demand my utmost concentration finding cats to please you lot, but, some 7,000 miles away, in a wonderful city in the northwest of England, there's something fairly spectacular taking place, that potentially might reach its denouement whilst I'm away. That would of course be brilliant, and bring indescribable happiness, but.... 

...would it be too much to ask for the day of reckoning to be when I get back? Pretty please? I NEED to be there. I am after all providing the cat pics...? 

• Upvote 1