You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Cat Pics

Alan Sex

This is a neighbour's cat from up the street who has decided to get some kip on our wall. 1st time I have seen him do this as he normally just sits on the wall and watch you in the kitchen.

Another one of his favourite tricks is to sneak in when the back door is open and surprise you he is in the house when you're not expecting it by jumping out of a bedroom or from under the table.

He is a little shit cause I have seen him fight. I thought he had a bird as there was what I thought were feathers but no it was the fur from another cat whose arse was getting a kicking.7696f7c47f042adf266f6058e3e75fc4.jpg

Edit: He has a thing for killing mice and leaving them for dead in the back alley. I know this is normal behaviour for a cat but all these mice have single bite marks and nothing else.

I have left him some water in the back in case he needs a drink and it is quite warm. Should I not do this in case he tries to move in I am not going to feed him.

• Upvote 5

Both of our most recent cats are useless bastards. One of them brought a mouse in just now and it escaped to hide under a chair. So I got the other one involved so they could outflank it as it was backing out but the cat couldn't get around fast enough.

I still ended up having to grab the mouse myself and chuck it outside.

The old cat we had would never have stood for that level of disrespect from a mouse and would have had the shit kicked out of it in no time like the little terminator, psycho bastard he was. 

Both of our most recent cats are useless bastards. One of them brought a mouse in just now and it escaped to hide under a chair. So I got the other one involved so they could outflank it as it was backing out but the cat couldn't get around fast enough.

The old cat we had would never have stood for that level of disrespect from a mouse and would have had the shit kicked out of it in no time like the little terminator, psycho bastard he was. 

Sounds like our lot. They haven't read the 'How To Be a Cat' instruction manual.

I love the idea of the cats getting together to work out some kind of strategy. Would never happen though, solitary creatures by nature.

Sky generation.

• 2 weeks later...