You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Cat Pics

Alan Sex

Judas ate a full packet of sausages that were defrosting on the kitchen work top (wife left em out, not me). He then puked them all up over the office, it fucking stinks in there now. Dumb fucking cat.

Good luck finding yours, you can have mine if you want.

she has put us on the waiting list for one of these (Toyger)

goldenglowweb2_1-2762-2.gif

for a kitten its about a 12 month wait

We cant get a dog because I work away during the week and she works shifts. 

Instead one of these is going to destroy the fucking place 

she has put us on the waiting list for one of these (Toyger)

goldenglowweb2_1-2762-2.gif

for a kitten its about a 12 month wait

We cant get a dog because I work away during the week and she works shifts. 

Instead one of these is going to destroy the fucking place 

cool, but go to the shelter and rescue a nice kitten 12 months sooner and $1000 cheaper.

then donate some money to the shelter.

• Upvote 5

The Dalai Lama of cats, and the patriarch of the house. Tough old guy (almost blind / kidney problems) who has had a hard life, but still maintains a gentle and loving personality...

coco_tent6_zpsc6e03939.jpg

coco_yoga1_zps7ff76230.jpg

my favorite pic - "well punk, you feeling lucky" ?

coco_portrait2_zpsd31b8f09.jpg

• Upvote 4

My beautiful lilac Burmese - Frodo is missing. He's got stuck up trees in our back garden before and had me up a ladder in a storm at 4.00am getting him down, but he's never gone missing overnight. The missus is out right now knocking on doors hoping he's locked in somewhere or stuck up a different tree.

Fingers crossed mate.

One of mine is 14, never spent a night out in it's life and fucked off for periods of 3 and 7 days a few months back and came back as if nothing had happened.

EDIT: Read to end of thread dickhead.