You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Return of the King

Red Phoenix

• Replies 211
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Ulysses Everett McGill

LIVERPOOL ANNOUNCE DALGLISH APPOINTMENT

Kenny Dalglish is to return to Liverpool FC, it was confirmed this afternoon. Dalglish will assume a senior role at the Liverpool Academy and will also act as a Club ambassador working with the commercial side of the business around the world.

Managing Director Christian Purslow commented: "In our very first meeting Rafa and I agreed that we wanted to try and bring Kenny back to the club to help Rafa really drive forward our Academy which is at the heart of our plans for the future. We are delighted he has agreed to join us and I am sure he will be very successful in his new role back at the club."

Guest Ulysses Everett McGill
Or the next five minutes.

Nice one matey.

Well i had posted 10 minutes earlier on the previous page but it was at the bottom and that selfish twat Woo knocked it off 30 seconds later

Now if that doesnt make you feel good you may as well drive down to Beechy Head now

Its a real uplifter for everyone at the club, I bet Sammy Lee is also delighted.

Its great to have ex players at the club who know whats its like to win the Title.

yay

sammy lee came back last season and we nealy won the league.

now kenny is a whole new level, he actually managed us to several league and cup titles.

everybody from hicks and gillette to rafa to stevie to the groundsmen WILL learn a lot from him.

I cant see anyone other than king kenny to inspire youngsters in the academy, he is our fucking greatest player!!!!!!!!!!

Excellent news that Dalglish is back in any capacity, although I am surprised he would have anything to do with the present regime (the owners).

Its Kenny's football club. Not the Yanks.

EDIT: By that I mean if Kenny thinks his involvement is of benefit to the club then I reckon he doesn't give a fuck about those 2 cunts.

Is it coincidence that this was announced shortly after all that mo stuff was arising this afternoon?

Anyway, lets get something straight. Michael Owen helped us return to the road to greatness in the early 2000's but it was Kenny Dalglish that truly made Liverpool Football Club great, and thats equally off the pitch as on it. Shanks laid the foundations. Sir Bob reaped the rewards. And King Kenny kept us believing.

I'm absolutely chuffed to bits he's back involved officially now as his influence can only be a force for good.

Welcome home Kenny.