You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

European Cup QF, 2nd Leg vs Chelsea

The Chef

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

That one line that Tylsdley said near the end, summed up the difference between us and Chelsea, it was something like;

*camera on some Chelsea fans*

"Every Chelsea fan inside the stadium was given a free plastic flag to try and create some atmosphere tonight".

*camera turns to Liverpool fans*

"They need no help at all in creating any atmosphere, they do it all themselves.......and they bring their own flags".

Money might have turned that dispicable shower of shite into one of the teams who rival us, and directly compete with us to win trophies, but they will never, ever, be a great club like us. Chelsea FC sum up everything that is wrong with modern day football.

i f***ing hate that Drogba c*** with every inch of my body, i truly detest the fella, he`s a cancer to football, sure in our "3 minutes" of extra time he was on the ground for 1 and a half minutes of it, seriously, how did the ref keep falling for it, even that goal by Alex was a free from one of his dives, and did i not see a foul on alonso for Lampards first????

im no sore loser, but the ref, in the second half was pathetic, and 3 minutes extra time, from a half with 6 goals, and 6 substitions, f*** off, even a dyslexic thick c*** can see thats f***ing wrong

i hate Chelsea

but our boys did us f***ing proud today, i LOVE LFC!!!!!!

Even at 4-4, even with just a couple of minutes injury time left, we were still after them. We just never give it up. And I believe it's that which'll see us lift No19.

This could push us over the finish line. We've only got the prem now but we know we've got the balls to take it, the chavs will be comprehensively bummed by Barca, they football equivelant of the Sarlacc Pit, I really wouldn't worry about that.

We can do this, the league is ours if we just fucking want it enough.

Now, I'm pretty sure these points will have been raised throughout the thread, but just as a postscript to the match I'd like to say

1. Jim Beglin is an utter twat

2. If I never saw Lucas in a red shirt again I wouldn't shed any tears

3. If there is a more despicable human being than that horrible, ugly, cheating, Baboon faced cunt Drogba, I'm glad I haven't got to meet him.

Another thing I'm glad about is that I don't have to watch Chelsea every week, because if they were my team, I'd be ashamed. All of their success has been bought and they are a horrible bunch of classless cunts, that goes for the players, the owner and the fans. Small time, cheating, no mark cunts.

Proud of our lads and our fans tonight. Chelsea are fuck all and I hope Barcelona fuck them silly in the next round, as I suspect the whole world will.

I love supporting this club, the players tonight were quality, when was the last time anyone went to stamford bridge and played like that, amazing. Look at how our players act compared to their brand of diving and cheating. Now for the league.

I'm so proud of our men tonight, every one of them. Walking out two goals behind, without Gerrard, nobody would have given us a chance. Two goals later, and everything is on again. Five minutes and one goal away from another unbelievable and famous victory, without Gerrard, Torres and Mascherano on the field.

Even when letting them back in, they still played with spirit and determination worthy of the spirit this club is known for and a fitting tribute to the memory of 96 fans we will honour tomorrow.

Well done men!

Chelsea are without the biggest bunch of shitters ever

When the chips were down, they didn't want to fucking know. When they got the 2nd, suddenly every fucking one of them was Pele - arrogant fucking cunts

Referee can fuck right off too, both Lumplard goals should have been frees to us

The players can be proud of themselves. Every player playing in red today can hold their head up high. Reina was unlucky with the first, and Alonso made a mess with the third, but everyone gave it all, and were really close to complete an incredible fightback.

It`s dissapointing to go out, but we went down fighting and that cushions the blow. And scoring 4 at Chelsea is very very impressive. Let`s keep the momentum going in the league, and you just never know what may happen.

Walk on!

Tonight we can all be proud to be red!