You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Scrubs

Anyone else on here watch it?

I know most of you are generally older than me, on the other side of the world and have lives. Three very important things. But tis a good show. Has fallen flat lately but I think it's in its final season and since I've been watching for 7 years, feel obligated to see it to the finish. There are some great moments though.

YouTube - Scrubs - BANANA HAMMOCK!

The early series were brilliant when it had a slightly dark edge to it and there was a lot of black humour in there but it's just gone "Family Guy" now and started using shit and predictable jokes that have no relevance to the storyline. J.D's turned into a really shit, annoying character over time as well.

The 'My Lunch' episode from a couple of series back was superb though. Probably the best episode out of the later series.

I thought i'd gone gay cos I didn't fancy Elliot, but watching it recently, i've mostly been thinking about battering her various lady holes. This epiphany has strangely coincided with a powerful lust for Sophie Ellis-Bextor and the daughter offof My Family. Dr Cox is ace, everyone else needs beating with big sticks.

Elliot is the 2nd best thing about that show. Dr Cox being first. Janitor used to be the best when he just tormented JD but since he's gotten in with the storylines and started talking to other people he's just lost what I loved about him.

Elliot is the 2nd best thing about that show. Dr Cox being first. Janitor used to be the best when he just tormented JD but since he's gotten in with the storylines and started talking to other people he's just lost what I loved about him.

It's true that, Janitor used to be like Arnie in T1 but in later episodes that I've seen, he's gone all "Hasta la vista baby".

I thought i'd gone gay cos I didn't fancy Elliot, but watching it recently, i've mostly been thinking about battering her various lady holes. This epiphany has strangely coincided with a powerful lust for Sophie Ellis-Bextor and the daughter offof My Family. Dr Cox is ace, everyone else needs beating with big sticks.

Been there for years, me.

• 4 weeks later...

Oh man, didn't know this weeks episode was the final one. :(

I thought all 8 seasons were quality, not an episode I watched that I didn't find really funny.