You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

This weekends other matches

Xherdan

• Replies 98
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I was just looking at the scorelines on bbc page about 10 mins ago and thinking that if this keeps up we could be in for an awesome set of matches. I'm now wondering if I've just jinxed all these games and it's gonna be crap from here on out.

Surely I can't be that fucking bad.

Man City getting ripped apart by Arsenal here, the City revolution not really all that. Yes they have all the money but whose going to want to play for them. They'll never be serious contenders for the title, not in the short or medium term anyway.

Man City getting ripped apart by Arsenal here, the City revolution not really all that. Yes they have all the money but whose going to want to play for them. They'll never be serious contenders for the title, not in the short or medium term anyway.

Could be medium term, but they might have to have a fucking awesome time in the transfer window for that to be possible. You have to remember how good Arse are on their game too, and how daft they can make other sides look.

Still glad we didn't draw them in the CL.

They need a new manager first and foremost.

I notice, by the way, they didn't play like this when they visited Anfield. Cunts.

Bolton 2 - 1 Boro

West Ham 1 - 0 Sunderland

Sunderland are anything but safe, they look like Newcastle's most likely route to safety.

I put £20 on Sunderland going down months ago & forgot all about it when Sbragia got those early decent results.

The fact that I stand to make £140 from the bet should mean they are safe though.

Who against?

WBA 0 - 2 Stoke

I'd say "that's that" for WBA but they've been down for months, even if it's not mathematical.

2-0 Arsenal now.

Wolfsburg, if you get a chance find a video of their fifth. Grafite went past 3 players then backheeled it between the other two into the net, class goal.