You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Traffic Jam + Slur Alex

Rico1304

I've just been stuck in a traffic jam around Manchester Airport and ended up across from Slur Alex.

I wound the window down, beeped the horn and showed him the 4-1 score with my fingers. It may or may not have been accompanied with '4-1 you fucker' at the top of my voice.

I'm 37 next week but it was fucking ace all the same.

Apologies to any small children who may have witnessed my shame.

When they played in Tokyo in '99 for the Toyota Cup (old CL vs SAmerican champions)

their hotel leaked out.

As the Japanese are far more polite & responsible than us, they were using their own names.

Cur hours of merriment across the non-Manc foreign community of calling up & asking to be put thru to his room followed by "4 times, you fucker" & other such witticisms (Citeh & Arse fans were also joining in the fun)

He got increasingly irate & finally managed to convince the reception not to let thru gajiin callers.

Luckily the Japanese who we worked with were a good bunch & took over the initial calling.

Given they were, after all speaking perfect Japanese, they were still put thru whereupon the phone would then be passed over.

He was getting increasingly irate & abusive in response.

This game went on for hours & still amuses me when i think of it now!

I've just been stuck in a traffic jam around Manchester Airport and ended up across from Slur Alex.

I wound the window down, beeped the horn and showed him the 4-1 score with my fingers. It may or may not have been accompanied with '4-1 you fucker' at the top of my voice.

That's what I call class!

Negged for not getting out and having a shit on his Car Bonnet.

Negged for talking shit. Like you would have done it.

Pointless really.

Pointless, fucking pointless? Are you dead? Has your pulse stopped? Have you been alive at all in the past 20 years of sycophantic media spew towards that vile turd? Jesus Christ man, there are four people in this world that that is worth doing to -- and all of the twats are involved with ManU: PurpleNose; the ChinlessPortugueseCUnt; the GrannyShagger; and NevilleNeville'sArseWipe. Anyone of those four, take your pick.

Pointless. Fuck me, The only thing pointless is the Scum after two games against us. rico1304, I salute your puerile humour. And rep you, sir.

Repped

When they played in Tokyo in '99 for the Toyota Cup (old CL vs SAmerican champions)

their hotel leaked out.

As the Japanese are far more polite & responsible than us, they were using their own names.

Cur hours of merriment across the non-Manc foreign community of calling up & asking to be put thru to his room followed by "4 times, you fucker" & other such witticisms (Citeh & Arse fans were also joining in the fun)

He got increasingly irate & finally managed to convince the reception not to let thru gajiin callers.

Luckily the Japanese who we worked with were a good bunch & took over the initial calling.

Given they were, after all speaking perfect Japanese, they were still put thru whereupon the phone would then be passed over.

He was getting increasingly irate & abusive in response.

This game went on for hours & still amuses me when i think of it now!

Repped

Tomorrow's paper:

"Neville tells of Sir Alex Torment"

Gary Neville today told reporters that Sir Alex Ferguson (he asked us to emphasise that "Sir" bit) is in shock after an unprovoked attack from a minibus full of scousers.

"They got out of their two minibuses when Sir Alex - remember the 'Sir' bit - was stuck in traffic near the airport."

Neville, shaking his finger in an angry way, went on: "Sir Alex was just trying to get home. He'd been to the big Sainsbury's because he's built up a lot of reward points and wanted another crate of Scotch. Er, wait, don't put Scotch. Put something else. Fruit juices."

His near-tache vibrating in anger, Gary said: "This gang of scousers got out of their four minibuses and stopped Sir Alex from moving another inch.

"They were laughing at him, putting their finger up at him, trying to get his hub-caps off. Ha! They're not hub caps on Sir Alex's car anyway! I know, I spent four hours with our Phil trying to take them off to clean them last time he asked us to. Er wait - don't put that bit in.

"Anyway, then these six coaches full of scousers started to shake Sir Alex's car. Rocking it violently from side to side. The crates of scotch in the back were clinking like mad.

"What? Oh yes. Er say it was J2O then. That comes in bottles dunnit?"

Neville hadn't finished: "The 30 coaches surrounded Sir Alex's car. He could see nothing in front, behind or either side of him but coaches and big fat hairy violent muscular sweaty scouse men with no shirts on. What? No it's not a hard on, it's my phone.

"Where was I? Oh yes, and Sir Alex could see women and children in the cars around him crying, and panicking.

"What? No I think he could see them through gaps in the scousers.

"And the gaps in the coaches, yes."

Neville was asked how Sir Alex felt during this situation. "Well what do you think? He shit himself."

Sir Alex was asked for his own comments on the situation, but told us to "Fuck off you fucking bastards my fucking son is no fucking cheating thieving bastard you twats all of you are now fuck off cunts."

Repped

You've got to make sure the traffic started to flow and you were ready to flee the scene!