Sign in to follow this  
Ezekiel 25:17

This Morning.

I was sitting next to my lad watching cbeebies or something, anyway I let out the smelliest fart ever, whilst sitting there seemingly unaware the little fella turns and says "Daddy, I want egg on toast", I thought to myself, thats some serious father son bonding shit right there.

I like it when my two year old lifts his left leg up, lets a beefy shaker out and then looks up at me with real pride in his face. It also helps when we both do one almost simultaneously and piss off my four year old and the Mrs (perversely neither take any pride in floating an air biscuit), that's what it's all about.

I was sitting next to my lad watching cbeebies or something, anyway I let out the smelliest fart ever, whilst sitting there seemingly unaware the little fella turns and says "Daddy, I want egg on toast", I thought to myself, thats some serious father son bonding shit right there.

made me chuckle that

You mean you followed through?

That's class!!

My missus tries to convince me that it is not funny when I fart. Things like "You're 40!! Stop wafting the covers in my face - it is not funny", just make me laugh louder!

Did you rub him on his head and say 'Thats my boy' like Foghorn Leghorn?

If not, you should. You'll never get a better opportunity.