You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

For the women it's just a bitch fest. Bitch bitch bitch, just make sure you get noticed.

For the guys, it's a who's got the biggest cock contest. Which comes across more as who is the biggest cock contest.

The actual idea behind the show was good, but it's turned into personality contest now and it's the perfect magnet for arrogant morons to appear on. If they got rid of all the pathetic little games and peacocking it'd far better. And Sugar has become a bit of a parody of himself too.

There's fuck all else on tv on a wednesday night though, not until 8th April.

Edit: How ace are the Amazon ads? Numatic Henry Vacuum Cleaner only £81.91!

• Replies 236
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Can't believe how totally lacking in any form of common sense that bunch of incompetent misfits are.

It goes to show how completely removed from reality some people really are, everyone knew them lads would look like complete fucking lemons dressed up in them togas, yet they're all sitting there having a 'roundtable' laughing at how inspired the idea would be.

Just watched this. It's turning into a Big Brother-type show-off fest for media wannabes, with 'Siralan' deciding who gets evicted instead of a public vote. And I get the impression Sugar is deliberately not firing the wankers, because he knows keeping loudmouth confrontationalists on the show makes better TV.

You'd think at least they'd put some gorgeous babes on there. I like the blonde, but I would want to do a leg count before going near her...

Just watched this. It's turning into a Big Brother-type show-off fest for media wannabes, with 'Siralan' deciding who gets evicted instead of a public vote. And I get the impression Sugar is deliberately not firing the wankers, because he knows keeping loudmouth confrontationalists on the show makes better TV.

You'd think at least they'd put some gorgeous babes on there. I like the blonde, but I would want to do a leg count before going near her...

Spot on. The contestants are getting worse each year as well. It's not surprising though, the BBC are trying to make it into a business version of 'I'm A Celebrity', where the main aim is to simply embarrass them all by getting them to perform ridiculous tasks, in silly outfits, in too short a space of time. In turn you put off any sensible people applying the next year and you get a selection of cunts who the viewer then wants to be embarrassed. Well fuck it and fuck the BBC, they hold the public in contempt IMO - dumbing down everything they produce. They are given a big load of bunce every year and they spunk it up the wall producing lowest common denominator shite.

Said exactly the same ISR when that Anita girl got fired for nothing in round one , so they could keep the other two basically as it looked like they might have a feud going & it made decent tv.

To be fair to the lad named Rocky , he explained on the Adrian Chiles thing later that his dad named him and his brothers after boxers --( Rocky Marciano , Sonny Liston & Cassius Clay ) as I remember

This is even more risible than Big Brother. A load of chancers without a fucking clue all scrabbling round subjecting themselves to weekly humiliation and ridicule for the sake of 10 minutes of fame and a shite job working for a horrible loud-mouthed shredded wheat-headed gobshite. I wouldn't employ any of them to clean my bog out.

Did anyone see that prick who was made to look like a complete cunt during the summing up of the tasks?

Sugar mentioned that he'd placed on his CV that (and I quote) "When I wake up in a morning, I know it's a great day because I can taste success in my spit"

*Is that what they call it these days?* :whistle:

• 1 month later...
How much do you hate that Deborah girl? I honestly don't think she's ever had sex either for some reason, she definitely needs someone to give her a good seeing to.

On the back of this series she's had a boob job, and seems to have a bit of a rep as a goer. But I get the impression that, like the black widow spider, there's a possibility you'd be eaten after mating with her.

I love this show, it's really entertaining. It's also infuriating at the same time though because most of the contestants are smug, arrogant fucking whoppers. I can't stand that Ben fella, he goes on about his 'scholarship to Sandhurst' which he never even took and I just wanna pull my arm off so i've got something to throw at him.

I always latch on to the most down-to-earth character and root for them; that's why I was happy with last year's winner.

Think Howard is the dark horse left but the winner will come from Kate or Jasmina.

Ben is an arse and he won't survive another boardroom grilling, James was all but written off by Alan last night, as was Debra and Lorraine isn't popular enough to survive.

Can see the women getting even more bitchy these next few weeks. Kate seems to get on with it without upsetting anyone but I think that may change as more pressure is put on them.

Jasmina could probably out-bitch her and she seems the best all rounder to me.

Mrs kk78 loves this programme so I invariably tag along.

It's not a bad show to be honest but the current batch don't have that much about them really.

Ben the spineless Sandhurst kidder is a ringer for Dustin Hoffman. And the tall, severe girl , Debra is it? Her mouth looks like a cat's arse. Mona was gorgeous and that Jasmina's one scary lady. As my old grandad used to say, 'you wouldn't want to take a burst pay packet home to that'.

Think 'ol Sid James will go for the blonde brummie myself.

• 3 weeks later...