Quantcast
No 1 bid for Hillsborough anniversary song - Page 3 - FF - Football Forum - The Liverpool Way Jump to content
kop77

No 1 bid for Hillsborough anniversary song

At the end of that video where it moves from left to right showing some of the victims family members, there is a woman standing in front of John Wark. She has long brown hair and is quite tanned. Is that Jon-Paul Gilhooley's mother, does anyone know?

I've seen her sat in the Upper Anny a couple of times this season and I think it said Jon Paul on the back of her shirt.

I'm loving the last verse of that song. I'm hoping this will be on sale in HMV's in Ireland.

I was looking for cd in HMV in Dundrum today and didn't see it - I know it's not out until tomorrow but thought I'd look anyway. Can Irish Reds let us know if they see it for sale here. Thanks

I've just bought my copy off iTunes. Come on everyone else, it only costs 79p! Let's help it reach number 1. Tell all your mates to buy it as well. Once you've bought it tell us on here. Hopefully every member of TLW will buy it.

Pete, try the HMV site?

I've just nipped to town on my lunch and got mine.

They selling it in the store in town then yeah? Might head down tomorrow, I only live by Lime Street.

They selling it in the store in town then yeah? Might head down tomorrow, I only live by Lime Street.

In Liverpool 1, if you go up the ramp from Costa Coffee, the CD's right in front of you when you go in the HMV first floor

Excellent. Well done to all concerned. Turning the town red' by elvis costello's on the EP.

Haven't heard it in years.

Anyone else remember 'scully'?

When a big night out was an adidas kagool, a bag of chips and a copy of 'the end' hanging out your arse pocket.

ok me again last time...

from rawk...

Number 2 in the HMV New Single releases at the moment

that's based on CD sales and not downloads

brilliant

Following the plugging of this at the match tonight, thought it was worth bumping this back up. Below are the chart positions as at the end of Tuesday:

SINGLES

1 Calvin Harris (25.6k)

2 Lady Gaga (25k)

Top 10

Ciara / Justin Timberlake (12.7k)

Top 15

Lily Allen

Enrique Iglesias / Ciara

Top 20

Liverpool Collective

James Morrison / Nelly Furtado

Depeche Mode

So, currently between 16 and 18, but (sadly) some way off the Top 10, let alone Number One.

Following the plugging of this at the match tonight, thought it was worth bumping this back up. Below are the chart positions as at the end of Tuesday:

SINGLES

1 Calvin Harris (25.6k)

2 Lady Gaga (25k)

Top 10

Ciara / Justin Timberlake (12.7k)

Top 15

Lily Allen

Enrique Iglesias / Ciara

Top 20

Liverpool Collective

James Morrison / Nelly Furtado

Depeche Mode

So, currently between 16 and 18, but (sadly) some way off the Top 10, let alone Number One.

now number 1 on hmv singles cds..

link. just £2 order now free post

hmv.com: music: Fields Of Anfield Road (2009)