You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

The Ultimate Beer Thread (No Carling allowed)

ISeeRed

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
1 hour ago, Seasons said:

Anyone who suggests Lidl is boss can just fuck off out of the fucking world. 

Shite beer for fucking gobshite aliens. 

Not sure what you've been drinking as I don't shop there often but last time I went I picked up a mixed 6 pack of boss Belgian beers

• 2 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
On 11/6/2018 at 8:54 PM, Atticus Finch said:

Anyone like ruby/red ales, this is very nice..

Wychwood! I used to like the Hobgoblin drinks at times, even if they did get me drunk way faster than normal. Had Black Wych and Dr. Thirsty's once as well and liked them. Have never seen them in a store since though, only see Hobgoblin usually.

I rarely drink now but wouldn't mind a couple of bottles of those in the fridge for when I do. Might get some online if I can soon.

• 4 weeks later...

Been on that Beer 52 thing for a few months now. To be honest, a lot of their stuff either tastes like dishwater or some generic citrussy IPA. There's been some decent ones too though. this French wheat beer was astounding:

52729.jpg

Once I figure out how to post my own photos, I'll share a few more of my 'finds'.

iphone 002.JPG

Edited by cochyn
Gratuitous pic of our cat to test new-found 'attach images' skills.

• 1 month later...
On 13/10/2018 at 22:19, Red_or_Dead said:

Got 8 'Balkans' beers from Beer52.com for £2.95.  They're worth about that, so swerve if you see the offer.

Had one of these bad boys last week:
image.png

Cookie Monster Bourbon BA from some Norwegian brewery.  12.3%.  Fucking awesome.

Some strength that.