You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Section_31

I remember one once involving the class shitbag, in hindsight he probably had some ADHD-related condition, but it manifested itself in him being basically uncontrollable.

He was arguing with another lad called Chris (who looked a bit like Philip Seymour Hoffman) and started slagging off his mum (this was always a sure-fire way to fuck people up) Next thing Chris runs at him (and I say 'runs' in the loosest sense of the word, more wobbled) got him on the ground where they were both writhing around and starts going "AL kill yoooooooooooooooouuuuuuuuuuu! Al Kill Yooooooooouuuuuuuuuuuuu! Al Kill Yooooooooooooouuuuuuuuuuuuu!"

But it almost instantly turned to him shouting: "Gerrim off meeeeeeeeeeeeeee! Gerrim off mmmmmmmmmmmmmm!"

Turned out the nasty little shit had bitten him on the arm.

Grim, but the histrionics were funny. I was eating square crisps at the time.

• Upvote 1

Last time I had a fight was a school yard fight. I told one of the hard lads in school he was shit at football (which he was) so he clocked me one and bust my nose wide open.

it was a bit one sided after that. I don't think I even landed one back.

Girls fighting was better. Remember one between a couple of girls over some lad and it was more vicious than blokes fights ever were - straching, hair pulling and some decent closed fist punches. Awesome stuff.

Gary Wright, Morris Jones and 2 others I can't remember . I beat them

Andrew Rowlands (fuckin nut job, has to be dead by now ) and Tony Morris both fucked me up .

I knew I was going to have a fight one day when I was 11 so I went to school with my Kenny Dalglish shin pads on .Shins were protected but he just kept hitting me in the face so not much use there Kenny lad.

• Upvote 2

We used to have about 5 a day in our School. It was a bit of an experience going to my old School and set me up for later life and how to fend for myself. Fuck knows how I came away with decent exam results and it was closed down last summer and is soon to be demolished.

St Thomas Becket High School

RIP

YNWA

I think I got into 3 fights and never lost one. Not that I won through any fighting prowess though, I got suspended once for using the Rocky defense and not throwing any punches cause the kid broke his wrist on my face.

Going to pick fights in the Special needs department is not big nor clever.

I had a good scrap with my mate in a Geography class when I was about 14.

I called him Kojak, cos he'd shaved his hair a bit too short. He kicked off and sucker punched me, so I punched him to the ground after about 2 punches, then laid in a swift boot. Teacher broke it up when he walked back in the room. Me and Phil nearly got suspended for that. Continued to be good mates after a week of stares.

Sadly the man was taken too young and is not around to re-live it with me.

I had a good scrap with my mate in a Geography class when I was about 14.

I called him Kojak, cos he'd shaved his hair a bit too short. He kicked off and sucker punched me, so I punched him to the ground after about 2 punches, then laid in a swift boot. Teacher broke it up when he walked back in the room. Me and Phil nearly got suspended for that. Continued to be good mates after a week of stares.

Sadly the man was taken too young and is not around to re-live it with me.

One lad had a fight with our Geography TEACHER, Mr Dooling, in class once. He was a big lad and was rolling around on the floor with him when Miss Mcdonagh, the deputy head, walked in and had the door slammed in her face by them rolling about.

Fuck all happened to either the lad or teacher after it.

Any fights I had used to be after School and always against some lads who used to hang around by ours but were from the Johns. We used to see them as being cheeky fucks for coming around our way and thinking they were mad.

None of this Crocky and Norris Green gang type bollocks though, you would have a scrap and then be playing footy against them 10 minutes later.

Sony were right to sack you. You are obviously not very bright and those drawings showed to me that you ain't to creative either, unless you were going for the Elephantiasis look.

The guy who sacked me was threatened by me.

And ever heard of abstract art you fucking uncultured moron?

Nothing was more pleasing than hearing that two of the biggest cunts in your year are fighting at lunch time. It was win/win as long as they thump the living shit out of each other.

I once had a fight with a guy a good couple of years older than me, just outside school as he went to a different school, I would have been about 11 and he was about 14. He was thrashing me to be fair but I did land a cracker on his nose and blood went everywhere. So even though he clearly demolished me it looked to anyone who didn't see that I won. Pleasing. This mad cunt is in prison now though serving whatever amount of years for kicking someone to death when he was 18!!

The guy who sacked me was threatened by me.

And ever heard of abstract art you fucking uncultured moron?

Is this the same lad you battered with a pool cue and then fucked off with his bird???

I have heard of abstract art but yours was more like the work of one of those artists with no arm or legs and use their mouth to paint and were blind.

Why would a guy work at Sony and be in the army at the same time?

And I'll be laughing in 10+ years when people are buying my art for 10k a pop, and my first pieces at 100k a pop cause they're part of a little thing called history and culture.

I'd bring something up about you but I don't even know who you are you fruit cake.