You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Did Phil Babb Deserve to Hurt His Balls?

Section_31

Did He Deserve It?  

79 members have voted

1. 1. Did He Deserve It?

That's the only time i've ever laughed after a team scoring against us.

Babb was involved in the funniest shout i've ever heard at the match. It was a shit game and someone was down injured and was getting treatment. The players were stood waiting and the crowd went a bit quiet. Suddenly this fella starts shouting, 'Babb! Babb! Baabbbbbb! Dont just stand there, fucking practice!'

Everyone was buzzing off it. Babb definately heard it too. He must have been gutted.

That's the only time i've ever laughed after a team scoring against us.

Babb was involved in the funniest shout i've ever heard at the match. It was a shit game and someone was down injured and was getting treatment. The players were stood waiting and the crowd went a bit quiet. Suddenly this fella starts shouting, 'Babb! Babb! Baabbbbbb! Dont just stand there, fucking practice!'

Everyone was buzzing off it. Babb definately heard it too. He must have been gutted.

Haha class.

And yes, definitely.

I saw this thread earlier and but didn't have time to reply.

I was going to reply 'Yes' for being shite and if I'd been given the chance I'd have done it with a sledge hammer myself.

However, having caught one tonight in the crotch tonight, not nearly bad as Babb did, I can only sympathise with him.

I know I'm in the minority but it's a 'No' from me.

I have a story for the nice people of the GF. Many moons ago i found a pair of shin pads signed by Phil Babb just sitting there in a bush. Needless to say when i wore them i played shit and now can't have children, ok the last bit was a lie, i was never shit at footy.

I have a story for the nice people of the GF. Many moons ago i found a pair of shin pads signed by Phil Babb just sitting there in a bush. Needless to say when i wore them i played shit and now can't have children, ok the last bit was a lie, i was never shit at footy.

Why can't you have children? Were you arrested for having children in the past?