You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Purple pants are like white boots for pedestrians. You better be good at walking/moving in general if your wear them. You might get away with it if you are ace but if anyone smells weakness you going down.

Knowing Charles, he'll be wearing flip flops with all the trimmings and that, it would be all the encouragement I need, let's hope he gets legged down the road and trips up in them scraping the top of his big toe off, down to the bone. Imagine the damage the bits of gravel would do in that. I would also hope he had broke most of the bones in his hand trying to break his fall and stop his bobbling head from smacking into the floor saving us all the scene of his the top of his mongy hed flapping in the breeze with that look on his face like he's just let a goal in meaning he had to use his exposed toe to eat his salt and vinegar Walkers just to keep him passing out from blood loss. "There there, You gorra get the salts in yer while the ambulance is on it's way. What's that, you only went the shop for a loaf, I know terrible really" I'd tell him thoroughly enjoying every minute of his wincing from vinegar and brown paper treatment.

Guest ian garro
Charles Itandje on old hall street wearing pink kecks! Don't worry I have alerted the 3am girls.

Lest we forget though, our hard earned money is keeping this Rod in pink trousers.

Repped for using 'Rod' as a term of abuse. Took me right back to school days that.

I once saw Diouf wearing a Purple Velour Tracksuit getting into a Hummer at the top of Matthew Street. He looked like an absolute bell.

Why is it that Footballer seem to have no style what so ever?

It's mostly down to the fact that you can convince anyone that something looks good if you put a laughable price tag onto it. Why people insist on giving shitloads of cash to people who are actively taking the piss out of them never fails to amaze.

I don't know what Party boy is on about, the last time I saw him he was wearing white shoes. Nowt wrong with that like... but am shocked at his attack on our Charlie...

Fair do's man, I know your sharp as fuck. Me I'm only assistant to Christian "Charlie Fashion". If he rules pink pants ok then ah shit I'll be buying some with Chazza.

We've all worn things we regret. Get this, I once wore my Uncles Next! Trainers to go to the newsagents. Sinful.

I was going to Neg you for that then felt sorry for you.

The other day in work I was cursing Next and their ugly brand of "straight" trousers ready made of saddos... then one senior bod stands up and says "all my clothes are from next thanks very much" - I was stunned... speechless. - and that doesn't happen often.