You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

my bird said sorry i am a bit of a paedophile to a client whilst using the computer after hearing the following at a stand up gig:

i just dont understand all this computer stuff, never have

my mate made me buy a laptop and got me on the internet, now i have it on my phone, at work, internet cafes, at home, facebook, myspace the lot

2 weeks ago i was a technophobe, now i'm a paedophile

she couldnt remember the joke to explain it to the person though!

Pardew shouldn't have said it, it was a mistake, he is acting like he is with his mates or in the pub and is obviously a bit thick but there is no need to go all daily mail, watch Chris Morris and Armando Ianucci instead.

Keown and Dixon are very good pundits.

I really like Dixon, he's class. With Keown I keep expecting him to say something to make me remember why I hated him as a player, but to be fair he never does. He's very good and knowledgable.

Suprised at this, the first time I've watched it in months and it's very good. Dixon pointing out things I've noticed then things I haven't which pundits rarely do, and if they do it's usually with some cuntish undertone.

Fair play.

Fair play to Wor Al in his post match interview. Not making a big issue out of the first goal being off side, going on to say 'it probably wouldn't have had any bearing on the result. Thought he handled the Barton sending off OK as well.

Never mind Al you'll soon be back on the MOTD sofa.

Daniel Craig looked like a barrow wielding cockerney with his scarf and cap there.

Disappointed to see that Keown having mentioned "a suspicion of offside" for Yossi's goal, that they didn't show it as a freeze frame to show that he was level with Dirk and the Toon defender when the ball was played, rather than just let it be unclear.

Is there a likeable team in this league? I find myself willing every team to get relegated. Sunderland's chairman, their manager and Cisse are slightly redeeming factors but other than that I'd be delighted to see at least 4/5 of this league fuck off.