You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

rebel23

Portada_AS.jpg

this guy is favourite to be the new Real Madrid president and the Spanish press say part of his manifesto will be the promise to sign Gerrard and Alonso.

This is why Zidane is talking him up so get ready for a Spanish press campaign and loads of stories to try and unsettle. Gerrard's contract runs to 2 years in the summer so Madrid will see an opportunity to try and get to him.

Alonso is more feasible considering Benitez wanted to sell him last summer.

Kaka and Ronaldo will go there. Zidane is apparently going to be some sort of consultant.

Youth team coach at last check.

But then they are shedding players at a rate of knots with 8 players supposedly going yesterday to 15 today.

Hasn't Perez been working on an election campaign centred around Kaka since the new year?

If you look at their much ridiculed Galactico policy - I read about this a few weeks ago. It was cheaper than it is currently (signing loads of players for £15m each) and it won more trophies - they were winning the CL and League regularly at that time.

It's only worked out cheaper (if indeed it does) because they've gone through so many managers/sporting directors and, like Inter Milan used to do, they sign a load of players to appease the supporters with no real plan on how or where they fit into the team.

They're already talking about getting rid of the likes of Huntelaar, Faubert and Drenthe.

It's only worked out cheaper (if indeed it does) because they've gone through so many managers/sporting directors and, like Inter Milan used to do, they sign a load of players to appease the supporters with no real plan on how or where they fit into the team.

They're already talking about getting rid of the likes of Huntelaar, Faubert and Drenthe.

The last two, I understand, but Huntelaar isn't a zlatan player or anything.

Dont like the idea of getting rid of Xabi.

And what you want Gerrard to go?

He can dream with what money can you sign them with Florentino? He won't try to get Benitez though as apparently one of his mates in the media called Benitez shit on stick.

And what you want Gerrard to go?

He can dream with what money can you sign them with Florentino? He won't try to get Benitez though as apparently one of his mates in the media called Benitez shit on stick.

They want Ancelotti, Balague mentioned that after the first game Perez (who people were pressuring to get Benitez) sent out texts saying, this is why we don't want Benitez that is not how Real Madrid will play football :smile:

They want Ancelotti, Balague mentioned that after the first game Perez (who people were pressuring to get Benitez) sent out texts saying, this is why we don't want Benitez that is not how Real Madrid will play football :smile:

Yep according to the Guardian Ancelotti is mates with Perez and Zidane so that's where that link is coming from.

Fuck Madrid. Cunts.

this guy is favourite to be the new Real Madrid president and the Spanish press say part of his manifesto will be the promise to sign Gerrard and Alonso.

This is why Zidane is talking him up so get ready for a Spanish press campaign and loads of stories to try and unsettle. Gerrard's contract runs to 2 years in the summer so Madrid will see an opportunity to try and get to him.

Alonso is more feasible considering Benitez wanted to sell him last summer.

[YOUTUBE]qdCgmA-_0-E[/YOUTUBE]

I never pay ay attention to these things coming out of spain, especially when it's just someone trying to get elected. I am in charge of my sunday league team, Fitzray's Albion...I would like to do it again next season, as such I would like everyone to know that next season I too will be trying to sign Gerrard and Alonso, VOTE FOR ME.