You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

I drew a picture of Dwayne "The Rock" Johnson today

• 1 month later...
Did you see the documentary the other month on talented children? There was a young boy who only started painting a couple of years ago and already his paintings are selling all over the world. Unfortunately i can't see this happening to your "art" in the near future as it's rubbish! ;-)

Fuck off, floppy cock.

Fuck off, floppy cock.

You like talking about cocks an awful lot I've noticed. Do you find they pre occupy your thoughts quite a lot? Also when you were at school did you call other boys gays or puffs or queers etc for no other reason than it took the attention away from yourself? Classic diversionary behaviour. "I can't be gay because I'm calling him a gay" :-)

• Downvote 2

You like talking about cocks an awful lot I've noticed. Do you find they pre occupy your thoughts quite a lot? Also when you were at school did you call other boys gays or puffs or queers etc for no other reason than it took the attention away from yourself? Classic diversionary behaviour. "I can't be gay because I'm calling him a gay" :-)

Oi oi oi - was that a slip there Nige ?

I'm not calling you gay, I'm calling you a man. You have a penis and that is a fact. You pretend to be a female and you're not. Maybe, you have gender issues and actually believe you have a muff but you dont.

I'm not calling you gay, I'm calling you a man. You have a penis and that is a fact. You pretend to be a female and you're not. Maybe, you have gender issues and actually believe you have a muff but you dont.

I wasn't suggesting you were calling me gay at all. I suggested that when you you were a boy and you were at school, you called other boys (other used in the context of other than you, not me) gay.

You can call me a man a tranny a gay or anything else you want to all day. It's childish but ultimately harmless and not in the least bit offensive to me. In fact it probably says more about you than it ever will about me, but hey, you go for it if it makes you feel good!! :-) You may want to moderate your aggressive swearing though. It could be considered threatening behaviour!

• Downvote 2

I wasn't suggesting you were calling me gay at all. I suggested that when you you were a boy and you were at school, you called other boys (other used in the context of other than you, not me) gay.

You can call me a man a tranny a gay or anything else you want to all day. It's childish but ultimately harmless and not in the least bit offensive to me. In fact it probably says more about you than it ever will about me, but hey, you go for it if it makes you feel good!! :-) You may want to moderate your aggressive swearing though. It could be considered threatening behaviour!

gubm1.jpg

GOODBYE HORSES.... I'M CRYIN', CRYIN', CRYIN' OVER YOUUUUU....

Fuck off.

• Upvote 1

Just read this thread.

'I've decided to take up art' is the best opening to a thread Ive read. Once I realised what was happening it had me in stitches.

Mmmmm, what shall I do today? I know, take up art and draw some random wrestler. Awesomeness.

Then to drop that he had ran out of art supplies, brilliant.

Virtual rep to the lad.

Like someone else said, reminded me of Napoleon Dynamite.

'It took me like 3 hours to finish the shading on your upper lip. Its probably the best drawing I've ever done'

5737924_std.jpg