You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Who do you want in the next round?

Vincent Vega

Who do you want next?  

155 members have voted

1. 1. Who do you want next?

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Semi's are made at the same time too.

I want Bayern, never been and is a place I've fancied visiting for ages.

Not been to Porto or Villarreal either but they don't hold the same appeal.

Stick them in the same side of the draw to us.

Stick United v Chelsea & Barca v Arsenal in the other side of the draw.

When is the draw made? Is it this Friday or next?

Just wot I planned to say. Us and Barca in final

I've gone for Villareal , as I see them & Porto on a similar level & I'm bored of playing Porto.

If I still went to the away games in Europe I would think Munich would be a corker ( and my Bluenose mates said that Villareal was basically an industrial estate with no bars or anything )

Can't really see why anybody wants such a bile-ridden affair as getting the Mancs.

The Mancs. Regardless of what happens in the league (which I suspect will be a win for us tomorrow, but the title comfortably to them), I think we'd twat them over two legs. A one-off match in the final could be a very different kettle of fish though. Also, it would be beautiful for us to be the side that punctured their outrageous "Quintuple" aspirations.