You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Parents

Redder Lurtz

Even as a 40 year old bloke it's sometimes necessary to call on the parents for a bit of help and support. And in my time of need, mine have been there for me today. Parents fucking rock. God bless my Mum & Dad.

Agreed. They may annoy the fuck out of me at times but they are always there if I need them.

Even as a 40 year old bloke it's sometimes necessary to call on the parents for a bit of help and support. And in my time of need, mine have been there for me today. Parents fucking rock. God bless my Mum & Dad.

I don't know whether people know this, but RL's mum and me have the same birthday. Dead interesting is'nt it. la.

Crisis loan ?

I like parents. Especially Redder's mum.

Yes, she great. And I mean it in a nice way not a rude way. I have respect for RL, his dead fit bird and his lovely mum, who incidently has the same birthday as me. I have said that before but its still brilliant isnt it.

Crisis loan ?

- No I'm good, but thanks for the offer.

Uh-ho, the GF family is complete.

*'Lurtz mum' and 'Lurtz dad' registers*

Some desperation attempt to get reps!

Twunt. Just bigging up the wonders of ace parents.

The old fella is a bitter anyway. My Granddad on my Mum's side did a cracking job on me with that one.

- No I'm good, but thanks for the offer.

Twunt. Just bigging up the wonders of ace parents.

The old fella is a bitter anyway. My Granddad on my Mum's side did a cracking job on me with that one.

So what did they actually do to big up the " wonders of ace parents" ?

Unfortunately your kids weren't!!!:whistle:

nope, on both sides its a struggle, my mum is referred to as nanny (with a laugh) bitch. They haven't seen dad's side since i last took them up in November.

Surely the word you were looking for was 'tits'?

aye, incidentally form my maternal side i think.

My Mum isn't perfect, but I wouldn't swap the old trout for a bloody big clock (I would like to be able to mute her from time to time though). My Dad is a cunt. I hate even refering to him as my Father. I like to imagine I'm the result of a torrid extra-marital affair. My "real" dad would be intelligent, good-looking, rich, and nearly dead.

My Mum isn't perfect, but I wouldn't swap the old trout for a bloody big clock (I would like to be able to mute her from time to time though). My Dad is a cunt. I hate even refering to him as my Father. I like to imagine I'm the result of a torrid extra-marital affair. My "real" dad would be intelligent, good-looking, rich, and nearly dead.

I did actually think of you while I was typing my op, having read about you and Dirk and your Dad a while back. It reinforced my wanting to post though. Makes me realise most of us are pretty lucky to have good folks. Even if 50% of my folks are as blue and as bitter as your good self, m'dear.