You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

that cunt Mckenzie

WaltonRed

Guest ShoePiss
Is on Heston blumenthal's programme next week as is a certain Cilla Black.

How does this cunt get away with it

Sadly I think our focus on him is aiding his career these days, he wants to be a controversial figure and we indirectly help him.

No idea who heston blumenthal is, twat of a name and any programme with cilla black and the cunt shouldn't be watched or talked about.

Does she call herself a Red?

She's supposed to be , but most scousers of either persuasion would swerve a seat next to this guy surely , whether on principle or more cynically to safeguard them from criticism.

If she has been warned & not given a toss , then I agree with the previous poster.

She's supposed to be , but most scousers of either persuasion would swerve a seat next to this guy surely , whether on principle or more cynically to safeguard them from criticism.

If she has been warned & not given a toss , then I agree with the previous poster.

I feel an email coming on.

webmaster@cillablack.com

Whoops. I appear to have emailed the web designer. Decent guy for the reply though:

Dear Sir,

To say that I was dismayed to learn that Cilla Black will be appearing on next week's episode of Blumenthal's TV show alongside Kelvin McKenzie is a huge understatement.

I am sure that Cilla doesn't need reminding of the terrible events which unfolded at Hillsborough on April 15th 1989. She may also recall the disgraceful headlines run by The Sun which were rubber stamped by Mr McKenzie and were defamatory to Liverpudlians to say the least. The Sun has never issued a proper apology for the apalling headlines, and Mr McKenzie has never apologised per sé. This man's appearances on television never fails to arouse upset and feelings of disgust among both red and blue Liverpudlians across the country. He has built his television career upon being a contraversial figure and the whole country knows exactly why this is.

I would like to know why Cilla feels this is a wise move - to appear on television just weeks before the 20th anniversary of the Hillsborough disaster alongside this utter disgrace of a man. Was it a conscious decision by Cilla or has she simply been very badly advised?

I look forward to hearing from you.

Kind Regards,

--------------------------------

Dear Mike

I will forward your email onto the appropriate people as I am merely a web design company.

Something I would ask you to note though is I would suspect that those taking part in the show would not have known who else was to appear in it. Also the show you refer to was recorded back in [i believe] autumn 2008. It is from what you explained very unfortunate timing but as I hope you appreciate it is not likely to have been intentional. I would suspect that the Channel 4 programmers were simply not aware of the anniversary in question.

Might I suggest you contact Channel 4 and express your concerns as ultimately they have control over scheduling. I am sure they'd appreciate your feedback.

Wishing you well the best for 2009.

Kindest regards