You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Non paid up members.

drewy

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Problem is, if you make it exclusively for members on matchday then you will lose a lot of potential posters who will take one look at the forum and think "I've never even been on this forum before, why should i pay 24 quid!? I don't even know if its any good"..

just a thought, like.

(I'm actually going to pay the second my new loan comes in! I should be spending it on groceries but this like a far better way)

I admire the lurkers that pay the £24. I imagine them to be thoroughly pleasant people.

Probably in the clergy or work for the RSPCA

Lurk in the chatroom so I can groom you, lurkers.

I'll admit , I've never had the bottle to use the chat room.

I imagine at as a sort of offshoot of the Hellfire club

( only funnier , with more in-jokes about the TLW 5 a-side games. )

If you close it off for an hour after the game, when the hour is up everyone else will be bombing it at the same time and it could make the problem worse.

I suggest shipping in a few Eastern European girls and setting up TLW Sex Ring to fund a new server and future TLW events.

Perfect .

I'll admit , I've never had the bottle to use the chat room.

I imagine at as a sort of offshoot of the Hellfire club

( only funnier , with more in-jokes about the TLW 5 a-side games. )

You have to get your bits out first up, but once that's over its like a lovely, friendly sauna.

I know some people might be a bit skint, but what does the ST price break down to ? About 50p a week.

I also realise some people don't have credit cards, but take a leaf out of SimonLFCgreen's book and pay by postal order.

Dave, why not tempt people into a ST by throwing in a free issue of the next mag thats due out when they join.

Would it be worth offering a mag subscription with a ST if there was enough interest.

I can appreciate that new members might want to give the forum a go before contributing but, there's members who have been on here for a few years and still don't have a tick next to their name.

This thread if not already there should be put on the GF.

Get your hands in your pockets you fucking door hinges.

For now though i'd put a block on any members who dont contribute from looking at mine or Hamstrung's avatars.

I know some people might be a bit skint' date=' but what does the ST price break down to ? About 50p a week.

I also realise some people don't have credit cards, but take a leaf out of SimonLFCgreen's book and pay by postal order.

Dave, why not tempt people into a ST by throwing in a free issue of the next mag thats due out when they join.

Would it be worth offering a mag subscription with a ST if there was enough interest.

I can appreciate that new members might want to give the forum a go before contributing but, there's members who have been on here for a few years and still don't have a tick next to their name.

This thread if not already there should be put on the GF.

Get your hands in your pockets you fucking door hinges.[/quote']

Where do you pay for the season ticket? I feel the time is right.

How would I go about ordering through postal order?

You get them at a post office. Its like paying for a cheque.

If you were a proper 16 year old, you'd nick one of your mum/dad/guardians cheque's and/or credit card

Where do you pay for the season ticket? I feel the time is right.

In your user CP