You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Just been for some dinner with a mate who was made redundant a while back, and he was telling me how he applied for a PR job with the Greater Manchester Police force.

He said that in the application form he was required to write three whole sides of A4 describing how he'd combated racism and homophobia in the work place.

All he had was the fact he'd hired an asian bloke when he worked in Birmingham. He didn't get the job, and received another three page personalised response outlining how he'd failed to highlight how he'd failed to combat racism and homophobia.

Baffling, It wouldn't be so bad if these organisations didn't just pay over-the-top lis service to it, but as he himself said: "I wouldn't mind, but when I was a kid GMP were throwing half of Hulme down the stairs."

This is a gem, it will sound like bullshit but I swear it isn't.

A local inspector was appointed not long ago, and within seconds of speaking to him it was quite clear he was what you'd call 'a company man'.

About a year ago he gave a talk at a drug outreach centre and we sent along a photographer. When the pictures came back, he was in the shot with three asian blokes who were intrigueingly entitled "local area representatives."

I thouht 'what the fuck does that mean?' and coupled with the fact there is no ethnic minority community in this town (there literally isn't, it's near the bottom of the ladder in the UK for racial mix) It peaked my interest breifly and I forgot about it.

Anyway, about two months later some PR bird phones up asking if we can send her a copy of the picture for their literature and publications, turns out, these asian blokes were bussed in especially for the photograph from another town 15 miles away.

It was superb, this guy had literally made a career out of this stuff, because believe me - policing has certainly gone to shit since he took over, I've had that as gospel from his own men. (and women, and transexuals, and 'other')

I think political correctness is actually a very good idea, and has gone a long way to promoting a more inclusive attitude to niggers and homos.

I miss the old Noos. I don't like this new one who tries to fit in with the forum. Be honest now, how long did you hover over that button thinking "Should I?, Should I really do it? Will Cath tell me off? Will Thants cry a little inside? Oh I just don't know" Before you manned up and pressed that fucking button.

I miss the old Noos. I don't like this new one who tries to fit in with the forum. Be honest now, how long did you hover over that button thinking "Should I?, Should I really do it? Will Cath tell me off? Will Thants cry a little inside? Oh I just don't know" Before you manned up and pressed that fucking button.

In fact Noos, you should make sure both of the answers to those questions is 'yes' before you even consider pressing the button. Rage against the dying of the light, you old cunt. Don't turn into Russell Bland.

In fact Noos, you should make sure both of the answers to those questions is 'yes' before you even consider pressing the button. Rage against the dying of the light, you old cunt. Don't turn into Russell Bland.

I reckon I'd be able to handle the social criticisms that came with being Russell Brand if I also got the ammount of quality skirt he does. To put it simply, I'd happily have 'real' men call me a faggot all day long once I knew I was banging some A+ fanny that night.

'Political Correctness' has gone crazy in this country; I was at the zoo the other day, and you can't even say Mongoose anymore, it's 'special' goose.

I think that, amongst all the complaining, what we forget is that ten years ago Political Correctness itself was known as "Spastic Gay Talk".

• Upvote 1

Is that Algebra you've done there?

So if C=3A

and fanny=2B

and 2(A+fanny)+B=31

what is A?

Perhaps you are too old to remember the logic of 'grading'. Allow me to explain. When you do exams you are graded for your work, not only in percentages but also in letters. Each letter represents a range of aforementioned percentages e.g. A = 85%-100%. Now usually the ranges are divided into sections to further reward you for hard work. This is done using '+' and '-'. e.g. A = 85%-100%, A- = 85%-90%, A+ = 95%-100%. So when I said "A+ Fanny" I meant fanny from the very top end of the grading system i.e. in the top 5% of the fanny grading system.

Perhaps you are too old to remember the logic of 'grading'. Allow me to explain. When you do exams you are graded for your work, not only in percentages but also in letters. Each letter represents a range of aforementioned percentages e.g. A = 85%-100%. Now usually the ranges are divided into sections to further reward you for hard work. This is done using '+' and '-'. e.g. A = 85%-100%, A- = 85%-90%, A+ = 95%-100%. So when I said "A+ Fanny" I meant fanny from the very top end of the grading system i.e. in the top 5% of the fanny grading system.

C-. The correct term is 'top clunge'.

The value of A in relation to Fanny is:

A = 61 -2 Fanny (squared)

///// ---------------------

//////////////// 2

In case you wanted to know.

On the issue of PC; people who are uneasy with their opinions on other races, sexes and bummers piss me off. It's usually people who have no real grasp on how to address other sections of people that over-react and adopt these laughable stances. You don't need a special code on how to treat black people; you just treat them like people...it's not hard.