You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

5 hours ago, Audrey Witherspoon said:

Always the same with you when you get put in your fucking place, you pathetic tory shit house.

Of course I read it you clown, you went on some weird rant about me pretending to not bother so it was the natural response. And you bit like you always do you daft cunt.  Oh no, I said another magic word!!!!

Internet hard man? What a fucking joke, I’m just not a shit house. Need me to come to Australia to prove it?  Amazing the things you’ll forgive your mate isn’t it?  You are a bit racist, just admit it.  I mean you know it. 

On 07/09/2020 at 09:23, Audrey Witherspoon said:

I was going to say I hope the sea reclaims it.

David Baddiel wouldn’t be having you Vlad, he is  one of those labourlite shithouses that should be an LD. Much more concerned with his own well-being than any form of collectivism. And screams Troll at anyone who disagrees with him - like a cartoon elephant seeing a mouse.

yer scarry bastard.

Twitter really does bring out the cunt in everybody.

On 10/09/2020 at 16:28, Rico1304 said:

Of course I read it you clown, you went on some weird rant about me pretending to not bother so it was the natural response. And you bit like you always do you daft cunt.  Oh no, I said another magic word!!!!

Internet hard man? What a fucking joke, I’m just not a shit house. Need me to come to Australia to prove it?  Amazing the things you’ll forgive your mate isn’t it?  You are a bit racist, just admit it.  I mean you know it. 

Fuck me, you really are a thick lying shithouse aren’t yer.

Mega rant - disproving bullshit of a complete fucking wanker on the internet.

Coming over to Australia as well now are you? Come on then cock knocker? 

Yer a fucking joke, and not in a good way.

”oooh, look at me what am I like, go for a run while the footy is on”

”ooh look at me what am I like, look at me and Louis Spence”

yer just a shit Duncan Norvelle

“Ooh look at me what am I like, live in Manchester and support Liverpool”

“Ooh look at me what am I like, I’m a Tory and support Liverpool”

Mary, Mary quite contrary,

Yer a joke lad, a fucking pathetic joke.

The things I forgive other people, are because I think they are fundamentally decent people, where i just think you are an argumentative, bullying fucking turd.

And I don’t like fucking Bullies. 

Now any more shite you want to talk about me that we can easily disprove??

Edited by Audrey Witherspoon
Removed “ mega fucking prick” and added “thick lying shithouse” as it was more pertinent to the discussion

17 minutes ago, General Dryness said:

Are you still smoking loads of weed Audrey?

Sadly not mate, tbf i cant smoke it, i have an agreement with kidney doc’s not to smoke, it causes further kidney damage, and immuno-suppressants increase liability to cancer. So I generally go the edible route now.

But, as we have had quite intensive lockdown, I’ve stayed drug and alcohol free for over 3 months (obviously drug free is illicit drugs only, and i did score some good opioids when i was in the hozzie for shingles).

It’s generally been quite good for mental state, been doing more fucking about in the studio, listening to more new music, reading more, spending time more constructively overall.

• Upvote 1

20 minutes ago, Audrey Witherspoon said:

Sadly not mate, tbf i cant smoke it, i have an agreement with kidney doc’s not to smoke, it causes further kidney damage, and immuno-suppressants increase liability to cancer. So I generally go the edible route now.

But, as we have had quite intensive lockdown, I’ve stayed drug and alcohol free for over 3 months (obviously drug free is illicit drugs only, and i did score some good opioids when i was in the hozzie for shingles).

It’s generally been quite good for mental state, been doing more fucking about in the studio, listening to more new music, reading more, spending time more constructively overall.

Good on you fella. Just that your big posts had the look of green influenced streams of consciousness. Its heartening to know that you're just that mental. 

• Upvote 1

4 hours ago, Audrey Witherspoon said:

Fuck me, you really are a thick lying shithouse aren’t yer.

Mega rant - disproving bullshit of a complete fucking wanker on the internet.

Coming over to Australia as well now are you? Come on then cock knocker? 

Yer a fucking joke, and not in a good way.

”oooh, look at me what am I like, go for a run while the footy is on”

”ooh look at me what am I like, look at me and Louis Spence”

yer just a shit Duncan Norvelle

“Ooh look at me what am I like, live in Manchester and support Liverpool”

“Ooh look at me what am I like, I’m a Tory and support Liverpool”

Mary, Mary quite contrary,

Yer a joke lad, a fucking pathetic joke.

The things I forgive other people, are because I think they are fundamentally decent people, where i just think you are an argumentative, bullying fucking turd.

And I don’t like fucking Bullies. 

Now any more shite you want to talk about me that we can easily disprove??

Be much easier if you can just post your rules, ill

do my best to follow them. Oh, hang on. Will I fuck.  You do seem to know an awful lot about me though.  Well, apart from the bully bit.  Which is frankly hilarious. Most of it seems to fly over your fucking head (who said mega rant?).  Why don’t you pop me on ignore if I’m this big ogre?

1 hour ago, Rico1304 said:

Be much easier if you can just post your rules, ill

do my best to follow them. Oh, hang on. Will I fuck.  You do seem to know an awful lot about me though.  Well, apart from the bully bit.  Which is frankly hilarious. Most of it seems to fly over your fucking head (who said mega rant?).  Why don’t you pop me on ignore if I’m this big ogre?

My rules? Seriously, you try and twist things like a motherfucking mangle.

Here’s a good rule for anyone in life in general, don’t lie about someone publicly in fucking pixels on a public forum, then when pulled give it TLDR, or call it a rant.

Also probably not best to follow it up with:

You are a bit racist, just admit it.  I mean you know it. 

yer just an out and out mendacious shithouse

“Most of it seems to fly over your fucking head” 

most of what? Your shit internet persona? No it doesn’t fly over my head, i just don’t find you very fucking funny

You have been literally shown yer arse as a fucking liar and you shit out of owning it.

I don’t like people who misrepresent themselves or others, to the detriment of others, and I don’t like bullies, you’ve had a fucking good go at at least a couple of people I get on with over the last 6 months.  

As for pulling the old “put me on ignore”, I have offered at least twice to stop responding to your posts if you stop responding to mine, much fucking easier to track who is being a prick that way.

You also seem really big on this “do i know you, do you know me” shit, and I’m not sure why, but as someone who’s been a member for maybe 15 years - it’s hard not to build a picture of someone who is as vocal as you.

BTW - Re your PM, I’ll not be reading it, I’ll keep things transparent, thanks

See you in Melbourne, gonna make a world tour of it? Maybe we can get one of the maple leafs on board, to battle the undisputed (and still untested) shithouse of the forum.

1 hour ago, Audrey Witherspoon said:

My rules? Seriously, you try and twist things like a motherfucking mangle.

Here’s a good rule for anyone in life in general, don’t lie about someone publicly in fucking pixels on a public forum, then when pulled give it TLDR, or call it a rant.

Also probably not best to follow it up with:

You are a bit racist, just admit it.  I mean you know it. 

yer just an out and out mendacious shithouse

“Most of it seems to fly over your fucking head” 

most of what? Your shit internet persona? No it doesn’t fly over my head, i just don’t find you very fucking funny

You have been literally shown yer arse as a fucking liar and you shit out of owning it.

I don’t like people who misrepresent themselves or others, to the detriment of others, and I don’t like bullies, you’ve had a fucking good go at at least a couple of people I get on with over the last 6 months.  

As for pulling the old “put me on ignore”, I have offered at least twice to stop responding to your posts if you stop responding to mine, much fucking easier to track who is being a prick that way.

You also seem really big on this “do i know you, do you know me” shit, and I’m not sure why, but as someone who’s been a member for maybe 15 years - it’s hard not to build a picture of someone who is as vocal as you.

BTW - Re your PM, I’ll not be reading it, I’ll keep things transparent, thanks

See you in Melbourne, gonna make a world tour of it? Maybe we can get one of the maple leafs on board, to battle the undisputed (and still untested) shithouse of the forum.

Fair enough. 

I don’t give a flying fuck if you like my posts, my lovely pic of Mr Spence or the fact I’d run during games in an attempt to influence the universe into fixing a football result.  Some cunt in Australia liking or disliking me - who fucking cares?  

You seemed happy to forgive a bloke for using racist words (not the n word though) your other mate got kicked off a Liverpool forum for being racist too. Maybe you’re just a bit unlucky. Or your mates can get away with anything. 

Im only putting you in ignore if you give me the last word - fuck off you clown.  

You missed the point about Melbourne. Massively. I’m going to Berlin, your mate said I wouldn’t speak to him face to face. I said I would.  He’s the one talking about fighting. But that’s a different story.  

It’s also worth pointing out that I negged your original comment on DB - the implication being I disagreed.  Then you started insulting me, because of a fucking neg. clown. 

You liked Lees post about blackface - the implication being you agreed.  Fair reflection? 

So your massive fucking posts were all bollocks.  

53 minutes ago, Rico1304 said:

Fair enough. 

I don’t give a flying fuck if you like my posts, my lovely pic of Mr Spence or the fact I’d run during games in an attempt to influence the universe into fixing a football result.  Some cunt in Australia liking or disliking me - who fucking cares?  

You seemed happy to forgive a bloke for using racist words (not the n word though) your other mate got kicked off a Liverpool forum for being racist too. Maybe you’re just a bit unlucky. Or your mates can get away with anything. 

Im only putting you in ignore if you give me the last word - fuck off you clown.  

You missed the point about Melbourne. Massively. I’m going to Berlin, your mate said I wouldn’t speak to him face to face. I said I would.  He’s the one talking about fighting. But that’s a different story.  

I missed the point about Melbourne? Of you were just having one of those lovely jests again were you, oh how we do laugh hearing about Louis Spence for the 133rd time, talk about it with the boys down the club.

I haven’t asked for you to put me on ignore, you seem to lack the basic comprehension that belies your wit, I have asked for you to agree to both stop responding to each other’s posts

40 minutes ago, Rico1304 said:

It’s also worth pointing out that I negged your original comment on DB - the implication being I disagreed.  Then you started insulting me, because of a fucking neg. clown. 

You liked Lees post about blackface - the implication being you agreed.  Fair reflection? 

So your massive fucking posts were all bollocks.  

Anyone here who can give Rico a ring and gently talk him through things???

5F1A2D3C-1ED7-4569-BAC8-09700719ED09.jpeg5F1A2D3C-1ED7-4569-BAC8-09700719ED09.jpeg

why do i like Lee’s post? Well boys and girls, if you look closely, you can see that Lee clearly states he has multiple scars, as do i, in fact i state as much in the next post, can anyone in the class see why I may have liked lee’s post?

Can anyone tell Marty Mary, where he may just have made himself look a prize turd once more?

Keep doubling down Mary, Mary- you are speaking your own arse in front of the class yer massive wanker.

We’re all fucking racists on here bar you eh Rico? I’m constantly posting racist shit as my history attests. 

BTW, i only use this forum — and as stated previously subscribe to around 10-15 threads, as I have other shit to do, so how the fuck do you expect me to know about what someone has or hasn’t done on another forum? 

Now if you would like to be a decent forumite, you get one more ludicrously witty reply and we leave it there?

You post bullshit about me again, and you get another spanking.

4 minutes ago, Audrey Witherspoon said:

Btw, on this racist thing - you do understand, I am attacking you for

being you yeah? 
I’m not attacking you for what someone else has done.

this may have started because of your attacks on other people, but it’s purely me attacking you. 

Attacking? Oh no, you’re nothing but a bully, make the cunt stop.  Oh, hang on here’s me not being arsed. 

You didn’t even like Lees post about being scarred, fucking hell man just stop.  

You knew all about your mate using the word ‘gypo’ but he was your pal so you defended him. 

No word about you insulting me for negging a post on DB? Silent on that? 

4 minutes ago, Rico1304 said:

Attacking? Oh no, you’re nothing but a bully, make the cunt stop.  Oh, hang on here’s me not being arsed. 

You didn’t even like Lees post about being scarred, fucking hell man just stop.  

Quotes 2 posts, both posts mention the word scars, not only that but the response to the lower post clarifies, i think he may be overcompensating for it - this does not quite fucking clearly does not count as attacking him for blackface, if anything it is looking to understand dear David’s viewpoint, empathy one might say.

You knew all about your mate using the word ‘gypo’ but he was your pal so you defended him. 

Did I? Did I really, your Tory bullshitter superpowers now extend to knowledge of the inner depths of the cerebellum of others, why Rico, why is it you then get so much fucking wrong you dipstick.

Now, as to use of the term on this site:

26 hits for Gyppo, 247 for Gypo - as you are so fucking keen on anti-racism specifically it would appear racism that is pejorative towards the Romany / Traveller community, you would be keen to check all of those accursed racists, and give them what for?

Is PB the only person to have uttered one of these terms?

What is the threshold for use of the term you find acceptable? 

One thing that is noticeable, if you take an objective gander - rather than simple point scoring -  is that the terms were far more prevalent up until around 2016 -  then the use, pretty much dies out - till you decide to come across as Martin Luther King in a Caravan.

So yes, we do progress, that is the meaning of the term progressive - why i am explaining such a word to a Tory is perhaps questionable, but as a community, we modify our behaviour, we improve - maybe take that onboard instead of revelling in your supposed bad boy image. 

Yes to paraphrase you in the busy bastards bitch thread “I can see why they don’t like me” , why not try modifying yer persona to just 75% arsehole for a bit eh?

No word about you insulting me for negging a post on DB? Silent on that? 

I need to tell you why I insulted you for negging a post?

What happened to billy big balls, the Berlin Brawler, The Melbourne Mauler? I insulted you because you fucking negged a post, that is how 1000’s of exchanges happen here.

Bon soir, dickhead.

You know who's had enough of political correctness?

Jim Davidson.

<iframe allowfullscreen frameborder="0" width="698" height="573" scrolling="no" id="molvideoplayer" title="MailOnline Embed Player" src="https://www.dailymail.co.uk/embed/video/2249932.html"></iframe>

Wow.

Edit: Can't figure out how to embed the vid, but it's fucking awful.

43 minutes ago, Bruce Spanner said:

You know who's had enough of political correctness?

Jim Davidson.

<iframe allowfullscreen frameborder="0" width="698" height="573" scrolling="no" id="molvideoplayer" title="MailOnline Embed Player" src="https://www.dailymail.co.uk/embed/video/2249932.html"></iframe>

Wow.

Edit: Can't figure out how to embed the vid, but it's fucking awful.

A Jim Davidson clip from the Mail Online?

I reckon the forum is programmed to reject it.

• Upvote 2