You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

40 minutes ago, VladimirIlyich said:

I actually don't mind David Baddiel and think he has a fair point. As for his social media stuff,I don't use much of it so don't see anything he's said in that domain. 

You're lucky, his social media stuff is cringeworthy. He once attacked Corbyn for the way he pronounced the name of Jeffrey Epstein, he can also speak for every jew in the country apparently as he pronounced they all thought the same as him. Hes a fucking tosser.

https://inews.co.uk/opinion/jeremy-corbyn-jeffrey-epstein-anti-semitism-row-pronounciation-365377

17 minutes ago, Gnasher said:

Hope it falls in the sea, cunt of a man.

I was going to say I hope the sea reclaims it.

48 minutes ago, VladimirIlyich said:

I actually don't mind David Baddiel and think he has a fair point. As for his social media stuff,I don't use much of it so don't see anything he's said in that domain. 

David Baddiel wouldn’t be having you Vlad, he is  one of those labourlite shithouses that should be an LD. Much more concerned with his own well-being than any form of collectivism. And screams Troll at anyone who disagrees with him - like a cartoon elephant seeing a mouse.

yer scarry bastard.

15 minutes ago, Bjornebye said:

Baddiel is a cunt who cries anti-Semite to anyone who disagrees with him yet felt it ok to ‘black-up’ 

aye, it's like troll is a fucking safe word with him, if he was a cartoon character he would be a little charlie brown style bod with a ball who just walks around muttering troll like its a speech tic

• Upvote 1

6 hours ago, Bjornebye said:

Have you had any explanation as to why this was negged? 

It requires no explanation, not a big fucking deal, just utterly puzzling. P’raps they’re friends, they have similar political leanings and I’d say stronts is just ahead in the comedy stakes. Baddiel couldn’t have come up with the wall of certification.

Edited by Audrey Witherspoon
Changed but back to not which had a great impact on the emphasis of which I intended squire. Now fuck off you nosey bastard, does anyone ever read these things anyway?

3 hours ago, Audrey Witherspoon said:

369EE496-1466-4435-8E5F-2D6288019FA8.jpeg

well blow me, gobshite number 2 steps up to join him. Brothers in Alms.

I like him, went to see him at the Lowry a couple of years ago. Might have mentioned it on here too. Apologies for not liking and disliking everything you do.  You big daft twat. 

Edit; It was the show describing his mum as a bit of a sex maniac, very funny.  

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

I don't feel particularly strongly about Baddiel either way or know much about him but, in reference to him blacking up has he ever apologised for it? It doesn't seem right that it's used as a stick to beat him with given it happened 20+ years ago. If he's shown a history of racism and bigotry then fine, that's different but if it was an individual incident then that happens and you hope that people learn from it, grow and don't repeat it. 

9 minutes ago, Karl_b said:

I don't feel particularly strongly about Baddiel either way or know much about him but, in reference to him blacking up has he ever apologised for it? It doesn't seem right that it's used as a stick to beat him with given it happened 20+ years ago. If he's shown a history of racism and bigotry then fine, that's different but if it was an individual incident then that happens and you hope that people learn from it, grow and don't repeat it. 

He has, several times.  I may be wrong but I don’t remember much of a fuss at the time, I mean it was as bad then as now.  

What we need to understand is that a very nice man once said ‘my point is an easy one, we all do stuff of which we will later be ashamed, that should not be used as an excuse to shutdown debate.‘ Can you guess who it was? And what he was ‘defending’ at the time?  

6 minutes ago, Rico1304 said:

He has, several times.  I may be wrong but I don’t remember much of a fuss at the time, I mean it was as bad then as now.  

What we need to understand is that a very nice man once said ‘my point is an easy one, we all do stuff of which we will later be ashamed, that should not be used as an excuse to shutdown debate.‘ Can you guess who it was? And what he was ‘defending’ at the time?  

Have we invoked Godwin's Law already?! That was quick.

1 hour ago, J-V said:

It’s not a big deal though.

No it’s not, as in I don’t need Stig to wade in on

my behalf as I’m having a poke at Stronts nor do I need any justification.

I am allowed to highlight what I see is amusing in that the gruesome twosome have shared preferences. I need to work harder to get the full house.

55 minutes ago, Rico1304 said:

I like him, went to see him at the Lowry a couple of years ago. Might have mentioned it on here too. Apologies for not liking and disliking everything you do.  You big daft twat. 

Edit; It was the show describing his mum as a bit of a sex maniac, very funny.  

51 minutes ago, Karl_b said:

I personally don’t like him as I find him repugnant on Twitter and as I said he basically cries troll with anyone who disagrees with him.

The fact Rob Newman will have fuck all to do with him is illuminating.

28 minutes ago, Audrey Witherspoon said:

No it’s not, as in I don’t need Stig to wade in on

my behalf as I’m having a poke at Stronts nor do I need any justification.

I am allowed to highlight what I see is amusing in that the gruesome twosome have shared preferences. I need to work harder to get the full house.

Yes, you don’t care enough to mention it.  

Didn’t recognise your own quote either did you? Amazing that. 

1 hour ago, Rico1304 said:

Yes, you don’t care enough to mention it.  

Didn’t recognise your own quote either did you? Amazing that. 

Ok Dickhead:

Point1 - "Yes, you don’t care enough to mention it."

Stig was asking Stronts to explain himself, I said its not that big a deal, JV piped up after i screen capped you joining stronts with a nice little neg its not a big deal though, and you have put i don't care enough to mention it..

so let me break this one down for you you think fuck:

Stig - Stronts explain yourself - me i am not big a deal - ok so right now we are in the process of understanding how much of a big deal it is to me for Stronts to explain himself

Now you come along and add your neg, this is separate to Stig requiring stronts to explain himself - these are 2 separate things, do you fucking follow?

Now, whilst I am not incredibly arsed that you have negged me, I am amused enough to share it with the group - you may extrapolate from this that I find this to be a bigger deal than Stronts explaining himself, as may JV - and i hope you both bask in the pleasure - however at no point in this particular exchange have I contradicted myself.

Cool? or should I get a child to read it back to you?

Point2 - "Didn’t recognise your own quote either did you? Amazing that."

Yes i did, but once again, you seem to be struggling with your fucking sad point scoring.

"He has, several times.  I may be wrong but I don’t remember much of a fuss at the time, I mean it was as bad then as now.  

What we need to understand is that a very nice man once said ‘my point is an easy one, we all do stuff of which we will later be ashamed, that should not be used as an excuse to shutdown debate.‘ Can you guess who it was? And what he was ‘defending’ at the time?"

So this is what we are discussing, yes? 

Now I believe in the context of Karl's earlier post this would be a reference to what we can call "black face".

Pertinently I have made no mention of "black face" within this discussion, as i had an awareness that a sad bastard like your good self would jump on it to feel a little bit of self worth once more, so let us look for the evidence.

Now, try as I might to find such evidence, sadly I do not.

Perhaps you maybe referring to our good friend Stig's post"

" Baddiel is a cunt who cries anti-Semite to anyone who disagrees with him yet felt it ok to ‘black-up’ "

to which I reply

"aye, it's like troll is a fucking safe word with him, if he was a cartoon character he would be a little charlie brown style bod with a ball who just walks around muttering troll like its a speech tic"

now Stig's words not mine

I am broadly empathising with him in his dislike of said Baddiel, if you are to suggest that my reply of aye means I am repeating what Stig has said then your inference lacks fucking legs, ie it doesn't stand fucking up.

I am not calling him a cunt, i am not having a go at him for "black face", in fact the careful reader will see what I am having a go at him for AS I HAVE TYPED IT OUT AFTER THE WORD AYE.

Now hopefully I have reached the same levels of scorn as you have on here when discussing the intelligence of other posters OK?? 

If in future you are going to try and point score, get your fucking facts straight.

Now no doubt, you may brush this off with I am not reading anything that long, but you fucking will, yer a sad fuck who plays internet hardman.

Now, I have up until now consciously avoided replying to any of your threads - this warms my soul, and to be fair the above tune by man and the echo kind of says it all anyway.

I would suggest for the benefit of others you do the same of mine.

This should be quite easy for you, as I follow about 10 threads these days, where as you hit more than a fucking searchbot.

• Upvote 2

56 minutes ago, Audrey Witherspoon said:

Ok Dickhead:

Point1 - "Yes, you don’t care enough to mention it."

Stig was asking Stronts to explain himself, I said its not that big a deal, JV piped up after i screen capped you joining stronts with a nice little neg its not a big deal though, and you have put i don't care enough to mention it..

so let me break this one down for you you think fuck:

Stig - Stronts explain yourself - me i am not big a deal - ok so right now we are in the process of understanding how much of a big deal it is to me for Stronts to explain himself

Now you come along and add your neg, this is separate to Stig requiring stronts to explain himself - these are 2 separate things, do you fucking follow?

Now, whilst I am not incredibly arsed that you have negged me, I am amused enough to share it with the group - you may extrapolate from this that I find this to be a bigger deal than Stronts explaining himself, as may JV - and i hope you both bask in the pleasure - however at no point in this particular exchange have I contradicted myself.

Cool? or should I get a child to read it back to you?

Point2 - "Didn’t recognise your own quote either did you? Amazing that."

Yes i did, but once again, you seem to be struggling with your fucking sad point scoring.

"

What we need to understand is that a very nice man once said ‘my point is an easy one, we all do stuff of which we will later be ashamed, that should not be used as an excuse to shutdown debate.‘ Can you guess who it was? And what he was ‘defending’ at the time?"

So this is what we are discussing, yes? 

Now I believe in the context of Karl's earlier post this would be a reference to what we can call "black face".

Pertinently I have made no mention of "black face" within this discussion, as i had an awareness that a sad bastard like your good self would jump on it to feel a little bit of self worth once more, so let us look for the evidence.

Now, try as I might to find such evidence, sadly I do not.

Perhaps you maybe referring to our good friend Stig's post"

" Baddiel is a cunt who cries anti-Semite to anyone who disagrees with him yet felt it ok to ‘black-up’ "

to which I reply

"

aye, it's like troll is a fucking safe word with him, if he was a cartoon character he would be a little charlie brown style bod with a ball who just walks around muttering troll like its a speech tic"

now Stig's words not mine

I am broadly empathising with him in his dislike of said Baddiel, if you are to suggest that my reply of aye means I am repeating what Stig has said then your inference lacks fucking legs, ie it doesn't stand fucking up.

I am not calling him a cunt, i am not having a go at him for "black face", in fact the careful reader will see what I am having a go at him for AS I HAVE TYPED IT OUT AFTER THE WORD AYE.

Now hopefully I have reached the same levels of scorn as you have on here when discussing the intelligence of other posters OK?? 

If in future you are going to try and point score, get your fucking facts straight.

Now no doubt, you may brush this off with I am not reading anything that long, but you fucking will, yer a sad fuck who plays internet hardman.

Now, I have up until now consciously avoided replying to any of your threads - this warms my soul, and to be fair the above tune by man and the echo kind of says it all anyway.

I would suggest for the benefit of others you do the same of mine.

This should be quite easy for you, as I follow about 10 threads these days, where as you hit more than a fucking searchbot.

TLDR