You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

9 hours ago, Colonel Bumcunt said:

No, you're wrong, there's every need to eviscerate her on every level.  She's a bag of hate and rage, and these conditions tend to show themselves in the strained faces of sufferers. 

The notion that being 'a bag of hate and rage' manifests itself in your physical appearance is undermined every day on Fox News.

• Upvote 4

2 hours ago, Anubis said:

The funeral was June 2020, so absolutely  must justify trying to burn a bus driver to death in April 2021.

Yeah, those kids are now livid about the covid breach from 9 months ago...

There's some serious shit-stirring and manipulation going on in the background from Arlene's friends. None of this is down to Sinn Fein, not this time. 

Arlene is driven by murderous revenge.  This is not usually healthy in a politician. 

3 hours ago, A Red said:

Politicians attending a covid rules breaking funeral for Bobby Storey, a murderous cunt and terrorist. 

There has also been a loyalist paramilitary funeral, not on the same scale, but still broke all the covid restrictions. Never mind the 1000s of Rangers fans out celebrating. The Storey funeral is a nonsence excuse

The brexit moron's anger should be at their own politicians, the DUP, but alas it's always someone else's fault

• Upvote 1

I made a factual statement. Storey was a commander in the IRA responsible for Intelligence in order to kill people. He was an enforcer in the IRA delivering beatings, heavily involved in robbery and imprisoned for a gun attack. I had heard of him, he was a terrorist.

The funeral was last year, attended by the Deputy First Minister, its only recently announced there would be no prosecutions.

Just now, Istvan Kuntstain said:

Typical tory, deflect from the fact you have sprouted unfactual stuff.

The whole premise is that he was a terrorist and his funeral was attended by the Deputy First Minister and the decision not to prosecute has recently been made. Typical agenda driven twat ignoring facts. 

1 minute ago, A Red said:

The whole premise is that he was a terrorist and his funeral was attended by the Deputy First Minister and the decision not to prosecute has recently been made. Typical agenda driven twat ignoring facts. 

We all know the context in which these actions took place. Are you justifying this week's riots ? 

I always found this line from 50 Dead Men Walking to be quite poignant

Is that what you think, huh?
Terrorists?  
well, I don't see anyone tearing up
your house because you're lrish...  
hauling your arse onto the street...  
getting the shit kicked
out of you by soldiers for fun?

The Brits have never been in lreland by
invitation, so you tell me who's the fuckin' terrorist?

2 minutes ago, Bjornebye said:

I always found this line from 50 Dead Men Walking to be quite poignant

Is that what you think, huh?
Terrorists?  
well, I don't see anyone tearing up
your house because you're lrish...  
hauling your arse onto the street...  
getting the shit kicked
out of you by soldiers for fun?

The Brits have never been in lreland by
invitation, so you tell me who's the fuckin' terrorist?

Ended up working for Special Branch and saved loads of innocent lives being taken by terrorists