You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

• 2 months later...

Journalist Lyra McKee shot dead during clashes in Derry last night. Police saying they think it was the IRA.

There is video footage showing a gunman firing a handgun on social media, but I’m not linking it as wankers like this shouldn’t get any publicity oxygen.

• Upvote 1

3 hours ago, Anubis said:

Journalist Lyra McKee shot dead during clashes in Derry last night. Police saying they think it was the IRA.

There is video footage showing a gunman firing a handgun on social media, but I’m not linking it as wankers like this shouldn’t get any publicity oxygen.

I could only find a 20-second video where you don't see practically anything, is that it?

The so called “new IRA”. Bunch of fucking gangsters. Senseless murder is what it is. Firing shots into people with kids etc around in the street. 

A lot lot to be said about the actions of the PSNI and RUC I’m Derry of late and particularly the timing of these raids that appear to have found nothing. 

Sad times and it looks like the dark days are returning at a fairly rapid rate. 

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

On 30/08/2016 at 10:01, Captain Turdseye said:

One of my birds mates is a nurse in Belfast. For a small finders fee I could arrange for her and your mum to be in a room together and for only one of them to come out.

I've only met the girl once when she came to stay at ours for a weekend but I'm guessing she'd be comfortable with murder. She's got two ginger kids so it probably crosses her mind all the time.

Just heard that the girl who got killed was good friends with the girl I mentioned in that post above. The one I know was pissed up at my house, playing Irish folk songs, singing along to B*Witched and attempting the riverdance. I remember her spouting some nationalist shit at the time too.

What a mad place. Northern Ireland I mean, not my living room. The next time she came to stay I fucked off up north for a few days. 

• Upvote 1

35 minutes ago, Captain Turdseye said:

Just heard that the girl who got killed was good friends with the girl I mentioned in that post above. The one I know was pissed up at my house, playing Irish folk songs, singing along to B*Witched and attempting the riverdance. I remember her spouting some nationalist shit at the time too.

What a mad place. Northern Ireland I mean, not my living room. The next time she came to stay I fucked off up north for a few days. 

Get a loife 

1 hour ago, Captain Turdseye said:

Be careful she might fight like her da. 

C-Xx6qYUQAAycYT.jpg

• Upvote 1

2 hours ago, Bjornebye said:

A lot lot to be said about the actions of the PSNI and RUC I’m Derry of late and particularly the timing of these raids that appear to have found nothing.

Don't want to be pedantic but unfortunately it pretty obvious there are weapons about . 

6 hours ago, Anubis said:

Hmmmmm. She was a fellow journalist, Nick.

I wonder whether he'd ask the same of Marie colvin or any of the hundreds of journalists that have died in the middle east over the last few years.  I wonder if he'd call John Simpson someone who goes "looking for trouble".

Absolute twat.

• Upvote 1

• 4 months later...

Correct me if I'm wrong but this 'new generation' just seem like Warrington types with shamrocks shaved into their heads rather than hard-core terrorist groups organised into cells with quatermasters, intelligence units, bazookas and generally well financed and very slick?

They were building a huge bommy on a council estate last week and started throwing shit at some Sin Fein heavy hitter when he came down to call for calm. Place was a veritable festival of Kappa tracksuits.

I think it's gonna be okay.